Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Janitor tools
Give the janitor a push broom that let's them shove all the items on the floor around as they walk into them.
That sounds excellent and not terrible + boring like cleaning up a room full of items is now, which is: Drag trash cart over tile, open, close, move to next tile x100 with people pushing and shoving you constantly.
^I know, right? Alternatively, a vacuum cleaner that worked like the ore scoop and had bags that needed to be emptied might be easier to add in.

I figured the broom would be better since someone could still pick items up from the pile. Unless using the vaccum as an impromptu theft machine is something that sounds good.
Now I almost want a traitor vacuum cleaner that can drag someone over from several tiles away.
RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote:Now I almost want a traitor vacuum cleaner that can drag someone over from several tiles away.

That sounds like it would suck.
Frank_Stein Wrote:Give the janitor a push broom that let's them shove all the items on the floor around as they walk into them.

I am Death incarnate, Pusher of Glass Shards. Let the shoeless fall before my plasma-cracked wrath. unsmigghh
i think it'd be nice if the janitor got some sort of belt that could hold a mop/bucket/sponge/etc
I really like the vacuum idea, especially if it comes with a special satchel that just holds it all. Push broom is neat too.
What if the vacuum works like the ore scoop, and holds everything smaller than a medium-sized object?
Anticheese Wrote:What if the vacuum works like the ore scoop, and holds everything smaller than a medium-sized object?
Yeah, that's exactly what I had in mind. Plus, it probably wouldn't be too hard to add that. Heck, failing a vacuum, just some trashbags that work like satchels for the same item classes.

Other janitor things: Give the floor buffer a toggle so they can drive it without tripping everyone inadvertently. Make the wet floor signs smaller and stuff them all into a box. Put a big jug of space cleaner in the closet so they don't have to bother chemistry/the barman for a refill. Add a special named cleaning bot sidekick, akin to beepsky. Sudzy?