Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More admins on G4 Please
The admins just all hang out on the higher popular server. I get why they do that, because there would be more grief on the higher population servers, but there is still grief on the less population server. In the afternoons and nights the admins are on both servers, but in the morning they are not. Note that this isn't a complaint on any one admin, but on all of them.
I think the problem is that at certain times of the day there certain blackspots in the coverage, I am in the eastern standard time and I notice that after 12 AM I rarely see admins on either server. I dont know if the admins have a certain pre-determined time they admin, I presume they do it whenever they feel like it. If you see any grief just adminhelp it regardless, they'll investigate the issue even if they dont see it right away.
The admins have lives too, let them live them.
I am aware that admins have lives, but if there are 2 admins on, shouldnt there be 1 admin on each server? Because that isn't what they are doing now.
Hokie Wrote:The admins have lives too, let them live them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YEAH RIGHT!
Morphing_Dwarf Wrote:I am aware that admins have lives, but if there are 2 admins on, shouldnt there be 1 admin on each server? Because that isn't what they are doing now.

Aren't the adminhelps also sent to admins hanging around in some sort of IRC thingymajig? Which means that even if there aren't any admins on the server, they'll still recieve the adminhelp message, and will probably come to investigate it anyway, if I remember correctly.
RedbeardRum Wrote:
Morphing_Dwarf Wrote:I am aware that admins have lives, but if there are 2 admins on, shouldnt there be 1 admin on each server? Because that isn't what they are doing now.

Aren't the adminhelps also sent to admins hanging around in some sort of IRC thingymajig? Which means that even if there aren't any admins on the server, they'll still recieve the adminhelp message, and will probably come to investigate it anyway, if I remember correctly.

Sometimes, anyway
if you adminhelp and an admin is online on any server, if your complaint sounds reasonable enough it will probably be responded to, i mostly play on G4 and even with no admins on the server i more often than not get a reply if i adminhelp.
No admins on G4

Let it become a terrible, lawless wasteland of metagamers and murderers. Like a prison colony for people who are incapable of playing a shitty 2d byond game without ruining everything. Ban no one. Sit back and watch as a station crewed only by assholes and retards(well, more than usual) burns and tears itself apart.

It'd be funny
Yes it would be funny for a day, until some jackass decides it would be hilarious to spam racial slurs into the radio for an hour.
see also: gibbed 5
While adminhelps do get sent to the IRC, and you should adminhelp shitty behavior even if you don't see and admin on, I've still made it a point to show up on 4 almost exclusively since the last time this topic came up.

Technical issues are currently keeping me away for a few days, but rest assured I'll be back on 4 when possible.