Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleeping is fucked up
I caught a cold as the MD and laid down on a bed to sleep. I was then unable to wake up through any means. :|
Happened to me too, and sleeping also doesn't cure the cold or food poisoning.
This is why we need pillows.
You slept so hard you died from sleep. RIP
hit the rest button to stand up, and you will stop sleeping
Tried that, it did not work.
I can confirm this. Laid down in my bed to get rid of the cold, and all the random button mashing in the world didn't do a damn thing.
I recently slept (~2 days ago) to get rid of food poisoning. I'm not sure if the disease went away because of time or sleeping, but I could definitely get up using the "rest" button.
drank some hobo wine and got food poisoning. went to sleep and got you feel better pretty fast, but then was stuck in the twilight zone
pnutz Wrote:drank some hobo wine and got food poisoning. went to sleep and got you feel better pretty fast, but then was stuck in the twilight zone

Yeah the you feel better messages show up almost instantly, and the last time I had three colds they never went away. This seems to be very inconsistent.
Yeah, the dorms must be full of tsetse flies or something since going to sleep tends to bug you out. Just drink chicken noodle soup from the coffee machines.