Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
LLJK Video thread
years ago I uploaded ss13 videos, I don't do that anymore. Watch my old videos at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvZEMzJ...cKOv2j7xrA

Video 

I was going to make a guardbuddy, but ran out of time.  meet mentosbuddy

also I've been wanting to fuck around with mindstorms since I was a kid when it first came out
(06-17-2016, 02:09 AM)pnutz Wrote: I was going to make a guardbuddy, but ran out of time.  meet mentosbuddy

if (prob(50) && istype(hug_target) && hug_target.client && hug_target.client.IsByondMember())
       master.speak("You might want a breath mint.")

Actual in game buddy code.
(06-17-2016, 02:12 AM)Grayshift Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 02:09 AM)pnutz Wrote: I was going to make a guardbuddy, but ran out of time.  meet mentosbuddy

if (prob(50) && istype(hug_target) && hug_target.client && hug_target.client.IsByondMember())
       master.speak("You might want a breath mint.")

Actual in game buddy code.
:vince:

...hey where's the vince mcmahon gif, that usually works frown though you have ss13 gifs instead right at the bottom

space bear
Music 
Toots  anotha one

Video 

Long video this time.
(06-22-2016, 12:15 PM)Megapaco Wrote:
Long video this time.

Hey, I was in that round as John J. Johnson. Didn't have a flip of a clue what you guys were doing, but you can see in the radio from time to time.
(06-19-2016, 10:17 PM)Arborinus Wrote: Toots  anotha one

you're a monster that must be stopped.

Do "No Time For Caution" from interstellar next. Don't worry about Youtube automatically claiming copyright, the output song won't be recognizable at all.

a round of me being a very angry chem wiz, really my first time going on an absolute rampage.
(07-23-2016, 01:08 AM)Megapaco Wrote:

there's a couple more suicides, tables and the head-on-a-stick one at least
When someone gets the horse mask, meth, and a wrestling belt
(07-23-2016, 01:08 AM)Megapaco Wrote:

Oh my god 2:22 my cameo appearance, having come back from the faint signal. I remember that suicide! I was really laughing from how ridiculous it was.