Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
LLJK Video thread

Going to revive this with some terrible "Discount/Spooky Dan" thing I made.
robotics.avi

For whatever reason, my pleas for DJ mode have gone unanswered. So here, on the clowniest day of the year, have Volume 1 of the Clown car collection.

(04-01-2016, 12:07 AM)Arborinus Wrote: For whatever reason, my pleas for DJ mode have gone unanswered. So here, on the clowniest day of the year, have Volume 1 of the Clown car collection.

This is the best thing this game has ever produced. More, please more!
(04-01-2016, 12:07 AM)Arborinus Wrote: For whatever reason, my pleas for DJ mode have gone unanswered. So here, on the clowniest day of the year, have Volume 1 of the Clown car collection.

I'm not sure if this is the pinnacle of human endeavor or another crime against humanity.

Post this to the subreddit if you haven't already, it'll probably get some more (although questionable) attention there. It might also backfire, because that's how /r/ss13 do.

Reminds me of this bandcamp page I found of album of bikehorn covers I found awhile back. It's like this but with more variety of honks and less screaming.
guile's theme was a crime, someone must have cluwned him at that point.  Mortal Honkbat (and the others) were quite good though.  Needed an improvised MORRRTAAALLL KOMBAAAAATT though.  Maybe a couple HA-s from a cluwne?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N01_7o0f-vY

An inspiration to clowns everywhere. Rest in peace.
RIP clown.vmw video on the wiki.

Holy shit.
(04-29-2016, 01:59 AM)medsal15 Wrote: RIP clown.vmw video on the wiki.

Wait what happened?
Volume 2 is complete:

I finally got to be DJ after begging for 3 rounds!

Quote:post to reddit

Aren't they mostly /tg/ there? I don't know if they would appreciate it as much. Either way, you guys are free to share however you choose.
[video=youtube]http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S6q7ttCKyE[/video]
new video coming soon when i get off my lazy ass to do it