Stuclev Mentor Application
Usual Character Name: Abu Mumtaz, formerly Hieronymus Vogelschadt
BYOND Username: stuclev
Recommended by (if applicable):
Times Available: Most nights about 7pm to 1am GMT

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I enjoy this game very much and I have thrown myself into it thoroughly after discovering how deep it is. As a result, I have learnt as much as I can about the goings on of the station, and I think I have a good base of knowledge about every facet of the station. The only things I can think of that I don't know much about are thinkDOS and DWAINE, and the deeper points of mechanics components.

I love playing on Goon, and I would love to help newer players get through the tough early stages where the station is very daunting and confusing. On my non traitor rounds I attempt to be a useful member of the station, and recently have enjoyed playing a mechanic and creating little rooms with useful machinery within it.

If I were bestowed a mentor role I would do my best to go above and beyond helping those in need, and would attempt to set a good example to newer players.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):

I have been banned twice, once for attempting to bomb the bar when I was a much newer player, and once for loafing someone when I was slightly less new.

Both bans were completely deserved and I regret both of them, and know a lot better. I can assure you all that I will not and do not behave in such a blatantly stupid fashion, and instead attempt to conduct myself in a rule-abiding way.

I hope you consider me and thank you for your time!
While I'm not a big stickler for word count, I feel that you not having gotten close to it has made me unsure of what you do and do not know, and of what kind of mentor you would be. That, coupled with the fact that I don't think I've seen you's gonna end up with a no from me for now.
Going with the above. Doesn't look like much effort was put into this and I have never seen you before.