Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medzord
WARNING: Incredibly silly and sleep deprivation-fueled idea ahead

So, after a particularly memorable round as an absolutely useless roboticist in a wizard game in which I set to making one of every type of medbot available, I thought that it would be really cool for them to combine somehow to form...

THE MEDZORD.

A humanoid conglomerate of medbots, there's nothing that this titan of medicine can't heal! Armed with omnizine hyposprays, synthflesh patches, and even some strange reagent to be used in incredibly dire circumstances, and possinly with the ability to be piloted by a crew member, you'll never need your actual medics for anything ever again!
this sounds.... vaguely like a mediborg?
This sounds a lot like the renowned mediborg.
I think this is supposed to be a NPC. If you have all the medi-bots they combine into a super-medibot that basicly replaces a medic
pizzatiger Wrote:I think this is supposed to be a NPC. If you have all the medi-bots they combine into a super-medibot that basicly replaces a medic
Basically this, yeah.

I dunno, I was just like "HEY I HAS IDEA" and vomited it out onto the forums without much elaboration. Feel free to obliterate this thread if this is silly and/or impractical and/or useless and/or silly.
Maybe instead of just all the varieties of medibots, it should be something that forms from a medi/floor/fire/sec/butt/skull bot?
Or give Mediborgs a Medizord skin. Someone sprite it.
This is silly and neat and I like it.

However it should require 1 skullbot to go on top.
This sounds silly and I like it.
DyssalC Wrote:This is silly and neat and I like it.

However it should require 1 skullbot to go on top.

Should the medizord crack doctor jokes rather then skull jokes?
A supplement to this idea just popped into my head: If emagged, the medzord will take some manner of built-in defibrilators, to the point that they actually begin shooting LIGHTNING, a la overcharged APCs.
I hope if this is ever added, cogworks will at random points from then on yell.

"MAKE MY MONSTER GROW~" and some NPC Gains a big sprite and turns hostile, so the station must Make the MedZord to stand a chance.
Medizord, not Medzord
Come on, people.

NegativeMan