Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Clown Paradigm
My personal policy as clown is I'll only mess with someone if they've messed with me.

One time I got a clown head shaped balloon and a security officer stole it. mad

I proceeded to arm up with a cream pie and throw it at the officer several times after waltzing into security. I think it was also a nuke round, so I proceeded to throw the pie at syndicates, mindslaves, and pretty much anyone I suspected of being evil. A pie won't save the crew, but throwing pies at people is funny.

I think the Officer later tried to rescue me so there's that.

Otherwise I probably would've spent the round building a small collection of helium balloons or walking around with the clown balloon.
A clown without his shoes is like a captain without his hat. Awful.
You know, I'm all for wearing the shoes. But sometimes that random fall thing happens like, one every 5 steps and that's just excessive.
Frank_Stein Wrote:You know, I'm all for wearing the shoes. But sometimes that random fall thing happens like, one every 5 steps and that's just excessive.

That's where the the small pharmacology of stimulants most working clowns are strung out on comes in.
The greatest gifts to give a clown: Insulated Gloves, Meth, a spray bottle, and all-access.
Archenteron Wrote:The greatest gifts to give a clown: Insulated Gloves, Meth, a spray bottle, and all-access.
Meth and a hypospray.

Seriously, most of the time you see a clown they're shaking, and usually it's because they're riding high with sugar, coffee, crank, meth, bath salts, and super meth.
DyssalC Wrote:The clown has to be able to take the frequent beatings and such, and also has to be able to deal with their own grief related problems, but quit encouraging clown grief by non-antags with this sort of shitty attitude about "oh just deal with it you're the clown" bullshit. Seriously, it's not fun.

You are wrong. You are a shameful clown. Come back when you have graduated clown college (hit yourself over the head with a blunt object).
I've always wanted to do a clown science experiment where I spray someone with itching powder from a fire extinguisher and see if it works.
There's two ways to grief the clown.

One is doing something like beating him up, stealing his outfit, mask, and possessions, and spacing it. That is bad and unfunny.

Another way is doing something like stuffing them in an unwelded crate and having an auction, or making them eat 100 pies. I would and have gladly gone along stuff like that as a clown because it's letting the clown be the goof they are.