Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
that kinda looks like one of the openings in the martian goop spread open
(11-26-2017, 02:51 PM)cyberTripping Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 11:26 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: 43.83.03

those seem like coords.

X.Y.Z

I was thinking it was 43.03.03, and a date (March 3rd 2043) but that probably makes more sense. Maybe someone should check 43/83 in the debris field or some other z level?

Probably not coordinates, there's no consistent Z level but yeah it'd be debris field if you took it relative to the station being 1, adventure 2, and debris 3. That doesn't really make sense to me though because the station can be z level 0, so maybe there's some 4th place we're missing, who knows.

If you look at the debris field that's pretty much just empty space, that's all I can add to that.

(11-26-2017, 03:52 PM)poland spring Wrote: that kinda looks like one of the openings in the martian goop spread open

Yes, it was mentioned before that this was found in the crates next to the trader in the martian place.
no harm in sending a tele to both 43.83.03 and 43.03.03 going from 1 being station, therefore 3 is debris field. it'll probably be nothing, in which case it might be a date or the third number is incorrect and it's on the adventure zone z level
Assuming I didn't screw up...both 43.83.03 and 43.03.03 are space tiles above and below hemera respectively.

I did not see anything unusual at either location
I'm gonna look for any strenuous connection I can on the SCP wiki because Site-17 looks like a great herring to chase.
http://www.scp-wiki.net/probe-h9
i think i may have just twigged about how this was put together, and if i'm right then holy shit my dudes, this is cool

Edit: I fuckin am! Cleaned up version inbound!!!!
(10-29-2017, 06:36 PM)Hulk Hogan Wrote: I found a thing. Use the quark loaf and you can break open every door and almost every object, such as computers, and whatnot. We need to try this to enter the bunker. Forget skateboards, we got quark loafs™.

The quark loaf was previously disabled on z2 because you could abuse it to break into places you should not be breaking into

(10-31-2017, 06:06 PM)Hulk Hogan Wrote: I believe someone said during a round that the solarium bad ending was done during a disaster round. I don't know how people are able to do a solarium run in under 20 minutes. It takes me over 40 minutes to solo it.

You can solo it <15/20 if you get decent RNG, you can do it faster if you spawn with a key in your bag
Alright! Here we go!

https://imgur.com/a/gJLGc

So, from what i can tell, the reason that all the colours looked so fucked up is because the colour channel had been decompiled, pieced together and sheared sideways by about 380 pixels with a wraparound effect, then chopped back up into three pieces and recompiled into RGB. The result of that is that part of the green layer was on the red layer, part of the blue layer was on the green layer and part of the red layer was on the blue layer. In other words, a complete clusterfuck.

I also have absolutely no idea which order the layers were supposed to go in originally. I've included the three orders i think were most likely. I suspect it's the blue one personally, it seems to make the most sense.

And finally, those numbers down in the corner are almost definitely 43.03.03 if you ask me. The image is distorted slightly at that part, but i can't really see it being 8.

The large corner to corner stripe across of the images is because part of one of the colour layers is missing
Solarium needs the Waynes Worlds endings. Bill writes his own ending and goes through 10 others just for fun, because BILL>
Good catch with the color layers actually having parts of each other in them. I didn't catch that, just color-corrected manually.
...are we absolutely sure this is the third tape and not the fourth one? The image from the second tape doesn't seem to relate to the mars outpost in any way shape or form.
Photo 
(12-16-2017, 05:26 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: ...are we absolutely sure this is the third tape and not the fourth one? The image from the second tape doesn't seem to relate to the mars outpost in any way shape or form.

[Image: eb48273f83.jpg]The image from the second tape
didnt people conclude the second tape pic was taken from the left side of the bradbury ship? with the obsidian crown facility idk the name of in the distance
Those images from this "3rd tape" seems to be a human skull in the Martian purple goop, and there are plenty of dead bodies at the Martian ship in debris, not to mention it seemed to originally be maybe some sort of small ship or escape pod, or the Martian ship could've been a part of a larger station, and perhaps the "flooding" was the flooding of Martian goop and possibly a reference to the Martian invasion of said ship.
i decided to make a discord server because not everyone here uses iRC and the goonstation discord is not the best place to talk about sol always

https://discord.gg/5yXkQEU