Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
(03-01-2017, 08:42 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Sad news. Last time I managed to get both amor and crown, I became the undead shambler who proceeded to mindlessly wander around.

I thought it was supposed to become an aggressive mob

(03-01-2017, 08:56 AM)Maegor Wrote: That happens, You can even do surgery on it! Though when it dies, the armor dissapears
Wait wait wait, can we shove someone else into that mob with the mind transfering thing in the void? If you can do surgery on it, it probably counts as a human, so i think its possible.
(07-10-2017, 09:28 AM)Atlz90 Wrote: Wait wait wait, can we shove someone else into that mob with the mind transfering thing in the void? If you can do surgery on it, it probably counts as a human, so i think its possible.

I suppose so, your body is still humanoid, it just kick your concience out and replaces it with a monkey. I have no idea on how it works though
Has anyone ever voided the dog while the dog was in the void?
(07-23-2017, 07:25 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Has anyone ever voided the dog while the dog was in the void?

has anyone ever done anything with the resulting liquid?
Another thing is how the iridium key opens firewalls. The only problem is getting the key into VR space. Currently there's a few ways, though.

1. Macho manning into VR space.

2. Using the unscrew-two-chairs-and-drag-them method, although we'd need a screwdriver in VR.
(07-24-2017, 12:50 AM)PH77SER Wrote: Another thing is how the iridium key opens firewalls. The only problem is getting the key into VR space. Currently there's a few ways, though.

2. Using the unscrew-two-chairs-and-drag-them method, although we'd need a screwdriver in VR.

From what I've heard, there is a way to get a VR iridium key dropped in VR. Cant remember if it was pod fight or gauntlet.
(07-24-2017, 03:26 AM)medsal15 Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 12:50 AM)PH77SER Wrote: Another thing is how the iridium key opens firewalls. The only problem is getting the key into VR space. Currently there's a few ways, though.

From what I've heard, there is a way to get a VR iridium key dropped in VR. Cant remember if it was pod fight or gauntlet.

!!SPOILERS!!

It's the (now broken?) gauntlet, it drops from one of the bosses there and you have to deposit it into the chute that drops it back into the lobby, you can then get into the detectives office and play his VR game for a blinky toy to teleport into VR
Whats even behind the firewall?
I just beat the hellpit now and got the crystal skull. We gave it to the automaton and it /didn't/ say "Alas, poor yorick." Instead it said that it ignores you, maybe it's not yet time.

It's also important to note that the niobium key says it's not yet time, but after the iridium key is inserted it says it's too late.

I'll test giving the crystal skull to the automaton after the iridium key is given. Anyways, this is evidence they updated it.

Also, the note that jones pukes up reads 140/42/2, which is adventure zone. You can't teleport there. Who knows where that takes us.

The note at radio station is also unsolved. Although it does depict a "darkness" creature on it.
(07-25-2017, 07:31 AM)HydroFloric Wrote: Whats even behind the firewall?

See:

(07-25-2017, 02:50 AM)ErikHanson Wrote: !!SPOILERS!!

It's the (now broken?) gauntlet, it drops from one of the bosses there and you have to deposit it into the chute that drops it back into the lobby, you can then get into the detectives office and play his VR game for a blinky toy to teleport into VR
(07-25-2017, 02:50 AM)ErikHanson Wrote: It's the (now broken?) gauntlet

not broken!
The VR Pods have no HUD/commands and won't fire, I assume this is what they're talking about?
(07-26-2017, 10:43 AM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: The VR Pods have no HUD/commands and won't fire, I assume this is what they're talking about?

thats the colosseum not the gauntlet
ive always had problems with getting into the gauntlet, the doors seem to open randomly at any time. theres no button to start the gauntlet and open the doors, just to get the actual fighting going and shut them. best way to get into the gauntlet is to adminhelp about how broken the doors are and they might delete them
The colosseum is the one you need to win in order to get the key, though.