Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
(12-21-2017, 08:54 AM)Wonkmin Wrote: 69andahalf doesn't have teleport power just fyi

odd, then another admin must've teleported us? however 69andahalf did say something about us missing another clue and said it was with the others.
Alright the discord broke so i made a new one, https://discord.gg/SeeGbrq
The radio station's key is no longer called "house key" but instead "studio key" or something like that
In possibly lore-related news (that someone probably figured out before me), there is significance to the name of the GLOMAR Salvager merchant: It is named after the USNS Hughes Glomar Explorer; a deep-sea drillship created by the CIA in 1974 for Project Azorian, a CIA project to salvage a sunken Soviet missile submarine, working on the cover story of mining undersea manganese nodes. Perhaps this seemingly innocuous merchant location holds more lore significance than we thought?
(02-27-2018, 10:02 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: In possibly lore-related news (that someone probably figured out before me), there is significance to the name of the GLOMAR Salvager merchant: It is named after the USNS Hughes Glomar Explorer; a deep-sea drillship created by the CIA in 1974 for Project Azorian, a CIA project to salvage a sunken Soviet missile submarine, working on the cover story of mining undersea manganese nodes. Perhaps this seemingly innocuous merchant location holds more lore significance than we thought?

We've talked little on this subject before, and while Glomar might have some more lore, I kinda doubt it.
[Image: Possible_sol_hint.PNG]
Probably a red herring but I am posting this here anyway.
it's poo that's certain.
Sorry for the bump but we found a new lead in the discord, this note was found somewhere and decoded

" Experiment 89 was a success. Upon loading the sample and boosting the B-44 emitter to 115%, subject-777 began exhibiting the aforementioned coterminous properties we believed had manifested in the other test subjects before brain death had occurred. However, we were unable to replicate the results of experiment 88 despite using clones of subject-777, immediate family members, and subjects with a similar biological makeup. It wasnt until Dr. Hieng suggested using subject-777 as a replacement for what he believed was an inert sample that we had achieved any results. The problem is that we have no idea what those results are, because all contact with installation 7 suddenly ceased when they announced during experiment 183-B that they were boosting all euipment to 200%. Upon investigation, it seems that Installation 7 has vanished from existence. There is not a single trace left of Installation 7. Installation 7 does not exist."

We're also looking into possible underwater stuff.
Gosh it's already July.
(07-13-2018, 10:49 AM)Flourish Wrote: Gosh it's already July.
I feel like that too, except with the 2010s.

I'm pretty sure I'll be 80 tomorrow.
I go away for a month and there's a whole damn new mining Z-level with randomgen? Hot dog!

Any new leads on Catmandu? I tried going but after getting robusted 3 times in a row by antags I had to take a break.
(08-02-2018, 06:48 AM)DarkStar Wrote: I go away for a month and there's a whole damn new mining Z-level with randomgen? Hot dog!

Any new leads on Catmandu? I tried going but after getting robusted 3 times in a row by antags I had to take a break.

Nothing new with Catmandu, but there's a new adventure zone. You get there via the Quantum Telescope, like Gem V.
Ooh, do tell! An actual update?!
(08-02-2018, 10:44 AM)DarkStar Wrote: Ooh, do tell! An actual update?!

Multiple updates

The new zone is just one
(08-02-2018, 10:57 AM)Sov Wrote:
(08-02-2018, 10:44 AM)DarkStar Wrote: Ooh, do tell! An actual update?!

Multiple updates

The new zone is just one

*faints*

I can't get back on fast enough!