Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
(09-17-2017, 04:35 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 05:07 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 09:50 AM)PH77SER Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 08:23 AM)Erik Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 04:30 AM)PH77SER Wrote: http://imgur.com/a/0uHzi

"hiatus"

Look for a bunker Shobon... (deflated)
so, that's where it is, huh? as shitty bill calls it, "that wierd ass military bunker." wasn't that completely empty before?

I don't think we ever actually found it

Believe it or not, i believe know where that bunker is.

You can't get to it though.

I think we all know where the bunker is. We just don't know how to get there.
(09-17-2017, 04:54 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 04:35 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 05:07 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 09:50 AM)PH77SER Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 08:23 AM)Erik Wrote: Look for a bunker Shobon... (deflated)
so, that's where it is, huh? as shitty bill calls it, "that wierd ass military bunker." wasn't that completely empty before?

I don't think we ever actually found it

Believe it or not, i believe know where that bunker is.

You can't get to it though.

I think we all know where the bunker is. We just don't know how to get there.

Well there's that one glitch that allows you to clip through walls, but i have no fucking idea how to pull it off else i'd have done it ages ago.
does quantum skateboarding work in the adventure zone?
(09-17-2017, 08:50 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: does quantum skateboarding work in the adventure zone?

the guy i got the tip from told me that skateboarding is the only way he knew of to get in the bunker. he also told me it was apparently empty last time he checked. he's the same guy who showed me the key twice. he passed off the bunker as unrelated, i guess he just tried throwing me off or something.

the only problem is, when I checked the telesci console, it wasn't touched. the buttons, no fingerprints. coords blank. either there's a legit way to get in there, or this guy is really fucking good at covering up his footsteps.
(09-17-2017, 09:57 AM)PH77SER Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 08:50 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: does quantum skateboarding work in the adventure zone?

the guy i got the tip from told me that skateboarding is the only way he knew of to get in the bunker. he also told me it was apparently empty last time he checked. he's the same guy who showed me the key twice. he passed off the bunker as unrelated, i guess he just tried throwing me off or something.

the only problem is, when I checked the telesci console, it wasn't touched. the buttons, no fingerprints. coords blank. either there's a legit way to get in there, or this guy is really fucking good at covering up his footsteps.

Check the quantum telescope. If it's not the way in, sol nerds are gonna need to dig. A lot.
I got my first taste of this Solarium business today and, wow. Really cool stuff. Now I want to learn more! I basically skipped all the adventure zone bits and was taken straight to the end. Time to do some exploring and see what I can learn!
(09-17-2017, 10:17 AM)medsal15 Wrote:

Check the quantum telescope. If it's not the way in, sol nerds are gonna need to dig. A lot.

telescope's a bust. wasted good 20 mins on it. filled the side with asteroids. only things non-asteroid was uss valiant (boring old signal) and gen V
(09-17-2017, 12:43 PM)PH77SER Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 10:17 AM)medsal15 Wrote:

telescope's a bust. wasted good 20 mins on it. filled the side with asteroids. only things non-asteroid was uss valiant (boring old signal) and gen V

Geminorum V might actually be the right place. Plenty of tight spaces to gain quantum skateboard momentum.
lol no one's gotten it yet? damn
I got the Solarium GOOD Ending medal today, it was pretty easy.
(cyraford didnt actually get the good ending the medal just bugged out)
You know, it's entirely possible for medals to be hidden, or for the server to Do A Thing ™ that just displays a medal message, while doing another thing in the background.

Just sayin'.
(09-26-2017, 03:42 PM)popecrunch Wrote: You know, it's entirely possible for medals to be hidden, or for the server to Do A Thing ™ that just displays a medal message, while doing another thing in the background.

Just sayin'.

Yeah, I didn't do shit. I was gonna try and drag out this joke longer but it turns out I fucked up my screenshot where it showed me getting the medal. I didn't earn shiyat. big grin
(09-26-2017, 02:51 PM)Newtonsolo Wrote: (cyraford didnt actually get the good ending the medal just bugged out)

Also... ouch, dude, so close but so far away on the name.
(09-26-2017, 10:35 PM)Cyraford Wrote: ...so close but so far away on the name.
What do you mean, Cyraford? What is wrong with your name?