Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
(the secret is there is no good ending)
(02-15-2017, 11:46 AM)Cirrial Wrote: (the secret is there is no good ending)

Indeed, from what ive been reading it seems that the current consensus is that the story is still being made. The current checkpoint being the catmandu z-38 emitter that may or may not be unusable / incomplete at the moment Mysterious happenings!
The real treasure is the friendships you make along the way.
(02-15-2017, 12:42 PM)Wire Wrote: The real treasure is the friendships you make along the way.

Who needs friends with legs like these?
We still need to find the rest of the Bradbury tapes. I suggest looking in every nook and cranny you can find out in the Adventure Zones.
Confucius say: Wherever you go, go with all your fart.

Bonus - Jim Morrison say: A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.

So enablers make the best friends? Well, it totally worked out for Jim. Let's enable each other properly.
Does the terminal no longer work? I must've tried it with three different passcodes, and all of them were said to be invalid.

Some of my work:

5 6 4
27 9 0
20 17 3
24 25 0
1 8 0
9 16 4
17 2 0
tBonHdF

3 22 3
13 0 0
8 13 0
26 15 0
27 37 3
47 0 2
2 20 3
pAMtdws
I wanna know what the "WHO IS MARIE HANFORD?" in the #sol topic means, ShotgunBill was the last one to set the topic but he's been silent when I've asked.
Does the philosopher stone have an use?
(02-21-2017, 07:40 AM)Maegor Wrote: Does the philosopher stone have an use?

There was a Day of Destiny event where I was able to use the Philosopher's Stone on the stranger wall located deep in the caves of biodome. There a being made of fire and the Pale King told me the secrets of plasma before setting everyone and everything on fire.
(02-21-2017, 08:44 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote:

There was a Day of Destiny event where I was able to use the Philosopher's Stone on the stranger wall located deep in the caves of biodome. There a being made of fire and the Pale King told me the secrets of plasma before setting everyone and everything on fire.

I always thought plasma was farts.

Like, all the farts of the universe.

Kinda like that trash vortex in the pacific ocean where all the plastic and shit gets collected through tides. Except, you know, farts.

Pretty sure that was just that day, I'm assuming this is in the pit after the alchemy thing? I fell in there once and smacked everything with the philospher's stone to no effect  including the stranger wall that's there
Did someone ever record or at least write down a summary of the day of destiny events? I remember Rain having a good summary of the wizard-related event, but what about the others?
(02-21-2017, 12:56 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:

Pretty sure that was just that day, I'm assuming this is in the pit after the alchemy thing? I fell in there once and smacked everything with the philospher's stone to no effect  including the stranger wall that's there

It definitely was a one off thing. I tried going back days later and nothing happened. Pretty sure the area beyond the stranger wall is still being worked on.

Lord Birb Wrote:Did someone ever record or at least write down a summary of the day of destiny events? I remember Rain having a good summary of the wizard-related event, but what about the others?

There were a few logs floating around but I'm not sure about an actual video. Those were some of the best experiences I've had playing this game.
Man I regret missing Day of Destiny now.