Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make trick cigs cooler
as they are right now, trick cigs are fairly useful as convenient bombs, but they lack something important: style. cigarettes you just light and throw? boring, and if you offer someone one, they'll just blow up in a couple of seconds after you light it, making shady jazz lounge conversations less cool and threatening and more dangerous to you. the trick cigs are useful for what they are, but they could be so much cooler

my suggestion is to make the cigs only blow up after they're done smoking, unless you throw them first. This lets people who smoke the cigs they find in abandoned packets leave the scene of the crime before blowing up and giving it away, as well as make for other cool situations, such as bucklecuffing someone with a lit trick cig in their mouth. they would still be throwable if you're in a pinch. (dropping them can also make them wait until it's burnt out)

i had some other ideas but i forgot them so if you have one, let's hear it
Use duck tap(or what ever the non traitor verity is) , to strap bunch of normal, and or Trick cigs together. To make a Chain of them.

Be a Chain Smoker, or turn your trick sigs into a a Makeshift Deadly fire cracker of doom.(Doom part can be superficial if need be.)
[Image: 180px-Gentlemen.png?t=20110419200524]
Trick Cigs should be able to be fitted into welders, flashes, laserguns, and the like so that when they are used they go boom.