Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wizard Spellshield doesn't protect against being shaved
Okay, seriously, first the shotguns, now this?

Spellshield continues to be awful and bad. It's supposed to protect against harm, but you can be harmed in a billion ways through it, so, I dunno what's up.

Derkolm Wrote:How to reproduce this bug: Finally get wizard after literally months of trying, select spellshield as part of your loadout, get (EDIT: SHAVED) by the barman after entering the station via the bar. Death is the result but not a necessary element of reproducing the bug, followed by more months of being unable to get wizard.
I don't think this is a bug since shaving (even if it takes away your magical powers) isn't really harm.

Besides, if you've already been seated on a chair long enough for someone to shave your beard off, you've already lost.
You have a huge magic bubble around you, there shouldn't be way to get at the wizards head in the first place.
Winklabom Wrote:I don't think this is a bug since shaving (even if it takes away your magical powers) isn't really harm.

Besides, if you've already been seated on a chair long enough for someone to shave your beard off, you've already lost.

I wasn't even in the chair, I was running around the bar.