Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make emags open abandoned crates again
Sam Guivene Wrote:...are you saying you imputed LETTERS into the abandoned crate!?
military crates require you to play hangman instead of a number 1-10
Sam Guivene Wrote:...are you saying you imputed LETTERS into the abandoned crate!?
It's a new thing, I had to look it up on the wiki when I saw these posts as well.
KikiMofo Wrote:It takes a good 40 minutes of emagging crates to build up any kind of weaponry.

One round long ago I never got a weapon from a hour + of Emagging crates.

It was discount dan this, and discount dan.

You could swear that There was a raid on Discount dans space factory, and all the stuff he makes was hidden in random crates and spewed about space.
Natsumehack Wrote:
KikiMofo Wrote:It takes a good 40 minutes of emagging crates to build up any kind of weaponry.

You could swear that There was a raid on Discount dans space factory, and all the stuff he makes was hidden in random crates and spewed about space.
Had you laid out all the discount dans around station, you probably could've killed quite a few people from diabetic comas, discount dans related cancerous deaths, and other nasty conditions.
Sam Guivene Wrote:
Natsumehack Wrote:

Had you laid out all the discount dans around station, you probably could've killed quite a few people from diabetic comas, discount dans related cancerous deaths, and other nasty conditions.

I don't need to that is what the vending machines are for.
Before the crate update I e-magged a crate and got mauled by a space bear. Risk vs reward. Emagging should have some possible chance of a negative reward. Solving more positive. Overall you still get things from crates with a emag, just not all of them off limits.
Yeah this isn't much fun and I've never seen anyone become grossly overpowered - or overpowered at all, really - by wandering around space emagging crates. Really, what's the best it gets you? Laser guns that aren't anything amazing? Healing chems? Snack cakes?

You could maybe become a destructive force of nature with 45-60 minutes' planning, but so could any traitor with a decent knowledge of the game.