Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gannets' Sprite Zone
Noah Buttes Wrote:
Gannets Wrote:Gashapon/capsule toys

[Image: 2xTNBDD.gif]

[Image: nkdLtBY.png]

Oh my god, is that a macho man figure?

The real question is! What if we ''Catch em all!'' and put em inside the arc smelter?" Maybe we gain Supa Powars? Maybe we don't? Who knows? Admins know. Bug abusers know. But we... we shall never know...
Make the clown figure act like just like the clown pda and make you slip.
Naximous Wrote:The real question is! What if we ''Catch em all!'' and put em inside the arc smelter?" Maybe we gain Supa Powars? Maybe we don't? Who knows? Admins know. Bug abusers know. But we... we shall never know...

Oh man, a long time ago I suggested action figures like these, with some kinda secret reward for getting them all. I thought maybe you could melt them down into some plastic as well as mysterious chems that make something when combined, but maybe just a cool achievement skin would be more appropriate?

Also, suicide with them oughta have you shove them up your nose and poke out your brain.
Frank_Stein Wrote:Oh man, a long time ago I suggested action figures like these, with some kinda secret reward for getting them all. I thought maybe you could melt them down into some plastic as well as mysterious chems that make something when combined, but maybe just a cool achievement skin would be more appropriate?

Also, suicide with them oughta have you shove them up your nose and poke out your brain.

Maybe there could be different combinations :O and different achievement from each combination! :O Maybe they could have something to do with the solarium? Like a combination of [x], [b] and [y] = [something] key! Or something else! But it has to be cool!

*wild Haine appears* This isn't the place for Ideas! Goddamnit!
Naximous Wrote:
Frank_Stein Wrote:Oh man, a long time ago I suggested action figures like these, with some kinda secret reward for getting them all. I thought maybe you could melt them down into some plastic as well as mysterious chems that make something when combined, but maybe just a cool achievement skin would be more appropriate?

Maybe there could be different combinations :O and different achievement from each combination! :O Maybe they could have something to do with the solarium? Like a combination of [x], [b] and [y] = [something] key! Or something else! But it has to be cool!

*wild Haine appears* This isn't the place for Ideas! Goddamnit!
Probably nothing with Solarium. All of the Solarium stuff is made and done, the keys are all there. We just have to find 'em. I do think collecting them all should give some kind of medal.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:Probably nothing with Solarium. All of the Solarium stuff is made and done, the keys are all there. We just have to find 'em. I do think collecting them all should give some kind of medal.

Maybe they could have something to do with the successor of solarium? Cause we are gonna have a successor for Sol! After we beat sol! Right?
Naximous Wrote:
BlackPhoenix Wrote:Probably nothing with Solarium. All of the Solarium stuff is made and done, the keys are all there. We just have to find 'em. I do think collecting them all should give some kind of medal.

Maybe they could have something to do with the successor of solarium? Cause we are gonna have a successor for Sol! After we beat sol! Right?
implying sol will ever be beaten within the next two years.
I stitched together some freesound samples to make a little sound effect for using the capsule machine.

https://instaud.io/9Ih

& a couple of missing figures.

[Image: Xbumg0L.png]
Some new stickers for haine.

[Image: Z3gQFHd.png]
30 new figures + darkened machines to fit the vendors a little better.

[Image: qgXzegA.png]
is there an assistant figure? i'm not convinced there is.
I can tell you I sprited one. It's the first I did!
Your gashapon sprites make me wish they were gameboys, and goon was adding html5 games through ntboys
Gannets, these are incredibly dope. That wizard-changeling is my favourite by far.
SlapHappyPappy Wrote:Gannets, these are incredibly dope. That wizard-changeling is my favourite by far.

[Image: 13e7c791c73c47bb25ab80af2dc38547.png]
It's an Omnitraitor :P AKA Everymothafuckingantagcombinedtogetha