Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gannets' Sprite Zone
Looks good! Doesn't look like a weird block-thingy anymore. Side note, if that's been re-done, then the Voltron thingy should also probably be redone, since it's basically just a fat hand-tele with a power meter if I remember correctly.
oh hey I like that a lot!! it really has more of a 'weird science doodad' feel than just a chunk of plastic. like 'huh?? what is this thiWHOAH'.
A new voltron to go with the new handtele from the last page.

[Image: 0pX3I9R.gif]

Here's the DMI
bootyful  :yosbutt:
(01-12-2017, 05:16 AM)Gannets Wrote: A new voltron to go with the new handtele from the last page.

[Image: 0pX3I9R.gif]

Here's the DMI

Does the yellow bit on the right side still indicate powercell charge on the voltron?
Should do!
aloha
[Image: rduchm]

I made some more cargo orders from the new cargo orders thread, as well as some new wooden crates to go with them.

[Image: zqgsho]

DMI + Code Download
clearly you should require a crowbar to open them
also you should be able to use a stapler to seal them
You're both right, aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
and using a crowbar on em twice breaks em apart into wooden planks

and wooden planks get a metal sheets style menu to make barricades, wood crates, wood furnitures, etc
(02-11-2017, 08:24 AM)misto Wrote: and using a crowbar on em twice breaks em apart into wooden planks

and wooden planks get a metal sheets style menu to make barricades, wood crates, wood furnitures, etc

wooden planks are a thing currently but all they do is make barricades
i kno. thats why i propose the wood crate diassembl into them and the planks be able to be used to build other wood objects as seen around station, not just barricade
That is a bunch more work than just adding a new kind of crate! But I will maybe have a peep at the metal sheet code and see if I can figure something out.