Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diseased touch could use an update
Hello,

there appear to be two problems with this vampire ability at the moment:

1) The help intent flavour text has been changed, yet diseased touch still follows the old format. Not ideal for stealth.

2) Though it does infect the victim as intended, the target isn't designated correctly.

Kind Regards

Code:
Robert Green shakes Big Boss, trying to wake them up!
You used 50 blood, and have 455 units remaining.
Robert Green shakes Robert Green trying to wake Robert Green up!

Analyzing Results for Big Boss:
[...]
Active Virus: Grave Fever (Stage 2/3)
Convair880 Wrote:Hello,

there appear to be two problems with this vampire ability at the moment:

1) The help intent flavour text has been changed, yet diseased touch still follows the old format. Not ideal for stealth.

2) Though it does infect the victim as intended, the target isn't designated correctly.

Kind Regards

Code:
Robert Green shakes Big Boss, trying to wake them up!
You used 50 blood, and have 455 units remaining.
Robert Green shakes Robert Green trying to wake Robert Green up!

Analyzing Results for Big Boss:
[...]
Active Virus: Grave Fever (Stage 2/3)
can we add a few disease types to it for diversity, like ebola, or Dire AIDs, or other obscenely lethal diseases that aren't normally occurring (malaria, yellow fever, Dysentery, bone break fever, etc.)
Add boneitis to touch of the grave
This is a bug report, not a feature request. Use the suggestions subforum for this sort of stuff.
Whoops. I saw the topic name and thought this was on suggestions forum. Jeez. "Update" sounds like a suggestion topic.
Hello,

I played Vampire a LOOOONG time ago and I could use Diseased Touch even if I was cuffed by security.

I don't know if that was fixed or is an intended feature but I thought I should let you know.
Winklabom Wrote:Hello,

I played Vampire a LOOOONG time ago and I could use Diseased Touch even if I was cuffed by security.

I don't know if that was fixed or is an intended feature but I thought I should let you know.
To be honest that sounds like a feature since you can still touch them when you are handcuffed I assume. You just can't escape.