Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refilling sleepypens, sticky clipboards, buddies hate the MD
A fairly recent change and one I'm not sure is even noisy, but clicking a beaker on a pen gives a "X hits the pen with the beaker!" message (in red) in addition to the "You transfer 10 units to the pen." I didn't test to see if other people could see me suspiciously whacking a pen with a beaker repeatedly for obvious reasons.

Also there's been a couple mentorhelps about clipboards not being dropable, or getting stuck in backpacks/pockets.

Finally, something I just remembered: The MD apparently doesn't count as a Head anymore in the eyes of guardbuddies set to purge. If it's just the MD, I'd call this one a feature in the little passive-aggressive war the RD and MD have, but probably a bug if the buddies don't recognize any of the other heads. Couldn't test this one either for obvious reasons.
Grayshift Wrote:A fairly recent change and one I'm not sure is even noisy, but clicking a beaker on a pen gives a "X hits the pen with the beaker!" message (in red) in addition to the "You transfer 10 units to the pen." I didn't test to see if other people could see me suspiciously whacking a pen with a beaker repeatedly for obvious reasons.

This sucks and is now at the top of my list. frown

Grayshift Wrote:Also there's been a couple mentorhelps about clipboards not being dropable, or getting stuck in backpacks/pockets.
wtf

Grayshift Wrote:Finally, something I just remembered: The MD apparently doesn't count as a Head anymore in the eyes of guardbuddies set to purge. If it's just the MD, I'd call this one a feature in the little passive-aggressive war the RD and MD have, but probably a bug if the buddies don't recognize any of the other heads. Couldn't test this one either for obvious reasons.
Feature.
I have fixed the sleepy pen thing but I can't work out the deal with the clipboard.

Some steps to reproduce would be real helpful.
spawn as any role that starts with a clipboard in your pocket, you simply cannot take it out at all. Have to undress to fix it.
Spy_Guy Wrote:I have fixed the sleepy pen thing but I can't work out the deal with the clipboard.

Some steps to reproduce would be real helpful.
this only happens with the new special jobs.
iirc the journalists have a clipboard in their pockets and you can't really take them out unless you take off your clothes to drop everything.
Weavel Wrote:spawn as any role that starts with a clipboard in your pocket, you simply cannot take it out at all. Have to undress to fix it.

That helped! smile
This is fixed in the next build.