Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help a cogwerks to not be homeless
Let's do that. For rilz.
Goal reached and exceeded. You folks are the absolute best, thank you so supes dupes much.
Anything for our friendly neighborhood mappy-map-person.
Cogwerks Wrote:Goal reached and exceeded. You folks are the absolute best, thank you so supes dupes much.
That's amazing!

Good job everyone that donated.
D'oh. Is it too late to donate? I just got payed.
You're still totally welcome to if ya want, any excess will provide more options and help me get a working studio set up or upgrade old failing gear.
Please do keep the fund up, i get paid on Friday.
Sent a little something your way.
Donated to your yacht fund
I want to thank everybody so much for their support of a very cool dude. I'm paying my way through grad school but I figure helping a bro out is worth at least as much as a special edition of some dumb video game that doesn't even let you fart on a clown.
Shit mate, I have approximately zero money (back to being a student this year and just hoping my meagre funds last until summer) but I'll see if I can sling some your way.
Please don't contribute if you can't afford to! I don't wanna make things any harder for anyone else who is also broke.
Cogwerks Wrote:Please don't contribute if you can't afford to! I don't wanna make things any harder for anyone else who is also broke.

I felt bad not being able to contribute to the cause. my wallet flew at the screen when i first heard, but I have nothing to give. Dad recently had been diagnosed with cancer, bills are always behind so yeah...

Just know that I hope for the best for you cog.
Thanks man. Sorry to hear that about your dad, that really sucks frown
Update: moved into an apartment in New Hampshire!

$1400 went to first month / security move-in costs. Big 1BR in a small town with bus access up and down the Rochester/Dover/Portsmouth corridor. Sharing it with my girlfriend, who just started a new job a few towns over. Splitting it puts our shares of rent at $350/ea which is pretty dang rad. I'm currently hunting for work in the area.
Remainder covered temporary housing and food expenses for late November-January 31st at my friends' dairy goat farm, where I had cheap rent in exchange for helping to bottlefeed baby goats through the holidays. Goatening.

Thank you again for all your help. Urgency has mostly passed, working on getting my stuff back from Maine now and getting myself set up here. Link's still up if anyone wants kick a couple bucks over for new work clothes and internet setup or whatever, but hopefully I'll have some proper irl income coming in ASAP.