Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add the glitch drone to the normal list of critters spawned
It was one part hilarious and two parts mind-numbingly horrifying, and I think it would be a welcome addition to our meangerie of drones, space fauna, and sentient vegetables.
...to clarify, I mean critters spawned by telescience. The thread title cut off for some reason.
I'm pretty sure the glitch drone already has a specific way to (rarely) get it to spawn. Once did it accidentally while trying to build a bitcoin miner, if that's enough of a hint.
Dabir Wrote:bitcoin miner
What even is this
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:
Dabir Wrote:bitcoin miner
What even is this
There are resources to learn this, a bit of googling, fedora tipping and cat stroking should get you the answer you wish.
I've actually asked around and figured out the logistics at work, here. And, upon consideration of the precise implications behind the supposed spawn conditions of the glitch drone, I think it should probably stay that way.

Still, it's worth saying that we could definitely do with some more telescience critters of the more "what the hell" variety, like the particle fields. Humorous as the space bears and killer tomatoes may be, it gets rather trite after the fifth round in a row someone's spawned the X-Drone.
Dabir Wrote:I'm pretty sure the glitch drone already has a specific way to (rarely) get it to spawn. Once did it accidentally while trying to build a bitcoin miner, if that's enough of a hint.

Uhhh.

This is beyond terrifying. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
Dabir Wrote:I'm pretty sure the glitch drone already has a specific way to (rarely) get it to spawn. Once did it accidentally while trying to build a bitcoin miner, if that's enough of a hint.

As a mentor, this is probably the first time in a long while I been confused by something
bitcoin miners? how deep does this game run?