Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's !
[Image: e1xuRcp.png]
This happens when I tweak my nipples...
This sounds more like a personal problem.

Yeah this is a weird bug.
Was this on two? If so, this is a known bug, related to a lot of other ones.

On an unrelated note, why are these weird messages still in the game?
UrsulaMejor Wrote:Was this on two? If so, this is a known bug, related to a lot of other ones.

ISaidNo Wrote:i will punch anyone who tries to fix this
Oh yeah it was on #2[url][/url]
UrsulaMejor Wrote:Was this on two? If so, this is a known bug, related to a lot of other ones.

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Klayboxx Wrote:

roll eyes (sarcastic)

As hilarious and wacky tweaking your nipples is (lol!!!!), it really goes against the whole "don't be creepy rule" and sends the wrong message towards people who don't want ERP around.
Walrus Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:

roll eyes (sarcastic)

As hilarious and wacky tweaking your nipples is (lol!!!!), it really goes against the whole "don't be creepy rule" and sends the wrong message towards people who don't want ERP around.
this is gonna be good
When will people get that creepy is a catch all phrase for anything that makes one uncomfortable, the don't be creepy rule was originally meant for one specific subset of creepy, and that is the sexual creepy, made to stop people from getting into awkward situations where they are either RPing or actively torturing, or otherwise doing actions that are potentially sexual in nature or providing some kind of thrill to that individual at the expense of others. Creepiness via awkwardness, horror, or simply being uncomfortable is not what the rule is meant to punish, take skull masks, or that whole face mask idea. Both of those are attempts to disturb people in a manner more on par with a haunted house than with sexualized creepiness. Twerking ones nipples repeatedly falls more under the socially awkward category of creepiness, and is thus acceptable, also it is ones sovereign right to twerk there nipples, and I shall defend it unto my death and/or banning.
I apologize for continuing this derail, so let's move this discussion the proper place it should be: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3401&p=44023#p44023
Walrus Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:

roll eyes (sarcastic)

As hilarious and wacky as farting on peoples faces, beating peoples faces in with fire extinguishers, removing peoples limbs, electrocuting people to death, and wearing butts on your head is (lol!!!!), it really goes against the whole "don't be creepy rule" and sends the wrong message towards people who don't want ERP around.
Walrus Wrote:I apologize for continuing this derail, so let's move this discussion the proper place it should be: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3401&p=44023#p44023
Yes, please use that thread instead of the bug forum.