Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep frying the Nuke Disk
And then eating it. Causes it not to respawn, permanently making the syndie operatives' mission unwinnable.
uh
BruceHenke Wrote:uh
uhm..?
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
uhm..?

uhhhhh
BruceHenke Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
uhm..?

uhhhhh
err.....?
He means to say; "Hrrmmmmm"
Not to break the hilarious chain of nonsense noises, but I could have sworn that I once tried to fry it after the captain gave me his job and stuff, then leapt naked into the fryer. There was a message telling me that "You couldn't possibly fry something so important" which is bullshit because I will happily fry ANYTHING I can fit in that fryer, but I digress.

I guess maybe the message stopping you from frying it broke in a recent update?
Dachshundofdoom Wrote:Not to break the hilarious chain of nonsense noises, but I could have sworn that I once tried to fry it after the captain gave me his job and stuff, then leapt naked into the fryer. There was a message telling me that "You couldn't possibly fry something so important" which is bullshit because I will happily fry ANYTHING I can fit in that fryer, but I digress.

I guess maybe the message stopping you from frying it broke in a recent update?
Put nuke disk in pocket
jump into frying pan
get eaten
Profit!
I was completely inebriated when I made that post. Please disregard and/or make fun of me profusely.
And you magically sobered up in a minute? Magic, I daresay.
Uhhhhhhhrmmmmmmm
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

(Thats the noise of the syndicates hopes and dreams getting deep fried into a tasty captain snack)
a fucking idiot Wrote:hey guys lets do a terrible dumb unfunny sort of meme
Nubcake Wrote:
a fucking idiot Wrote:hey guys lets do a terrible dumb unfunny sort of meme
Jesus you sound as serious as batman. Let people have their fun guy, like jeeeeeeeze.