Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paper + Wire + Mask Slot = Domino Mask
Starts out white, obviously. If you want to change the color there are a variety of options (paint, colorful reagent, lumen?, paint dispenser)

Be the hero this station deserves:
[Image: robin_18.jpg]
[Image: c8iwcJc.png]

You'll have to tell me if this isn't how to do in-hand sprites. Also, what colours were you thinking?
Looks awesome!!

I was thinking you wouldn't need to sprite different colors because I'm pretty sure paint has a ton of different colors and would apply a full overlay to the whole sprite, which is probably what you'd so when spriting a new color?
Oh okay, cool! I'll just clean that up a bit and put it in a png.
If that isn't how paint works please scream at me, someone
Likewise scream at me.
But until somebody does, consider this done.

Domino Masks.png
Also material infusions. Be crank-faced man.
I think a simpler and more intuitive recipe would be to get a blindfold and use scissors on it. Using scissors on a bedsheet also just cuts eyeholes into it, so a lot of users will make that connection when they see someone with a Zorro mask.
Domino masks are generally paper, lacquered or painted into a firm shape, or sculpted.

Furthermore, blindfolds aren't readily available to the crew, because there are only a couple of them and they spawn outside the reach of assistants.

The spirit of the cape and domino mask idea is so that anyone can be a hero. I want it to be easy to make.
What if they just worked like paper hats, except you equip them to the eye slot?