Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown - LLJK 4 - 11/13/2014 at approx 7:50 - 8:40pm UTC+10
Admin Name: Unknown, used stealth mode.
Server: LLJK 4
Time: approx. 7:50 to 8:40pm UTC + 10

Synopsis:
Round starts off as normal until a very fast, noclipping Batman shows up. Said Batman's gimmick was apparently to run around and stare at people creepily, until he got attacked at which point he pulled out an infinite ammo AK-47 and started to mow down the person who attacked him. This escalated rather quickly, as Batman killed someone, people not involved tried to fight back and he proceeded to kill them as well. He killed about 10 or so people, some more than once. At no point in this process was he even remotely touchable, as he was invulnerable, immune to stuns and had infinite charge rocket boots as well as noclip. According to deadchat, this admin also taunted people them, saying "you mad?" and various other crap to people he killed. He didn't even try to make it fun or interesting, saying nothing I can recall throughout the entire round, even when he was called out.

Simply put, this wasn't an interesting, funny or entertaining gimmick. The admin basically ran around and killed people in a very boring way just for the hell of it, ruining people's rounds, and then rubbed it in even further after death, whilst being 100% untouchable and silent, like a stereotypical antag rampage but far worse. It wasnt fun for anybody, it was really rather shit.
That really isn't what happened at all. First was taking care of an unrelated guy shooting up every single pod on the station. After that I spawned batman clothes and watched people doing things while looking for that guy in the strelka. Then the crew began talking about killing batman and pretty much doing the disarm or punching me so I did get a gun as a sort of contradiction to the real batman. I never once went after an innocent (I did hit one by accident but I healed 'em) However on people I did shoot I always either ported them to the cloner or dragged them myself to the cloner. If anyone died it was because of the three on-board changelings. It was also at that point I decided to straight up prison the guy via admin commands and question him on why he did what he did (have gave a shit reason). And there was no 'taunting' going on in deadchat at all. Someone was going on about 'murderboning'. I also never ever 'actively hunted down anyone' either. And as an avid hater of memes, I wouldn't be caught dead going 'you mad?'.
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:That really isn't what happened at all. First was taking care of an unrelated guy shooting up every single pod on the station. After that I spawned batman clothes and watched people doing things. Then the crew began talking about killing batman so I did get a gun sort of as a contradiction to the real batman. I never once went after an innocent (I did hit one by accident but I healed 'em) However on people I did shoot up I always either ported them to the cloner or dragged them myself. If anyone died it was because of the three on-board changelings. And there was no 'taunting' going on in deadchat at all. Someone was going on about 'murderboning'. I also never ever 'actively hunted down anyone' either. And as an avid hater of memes, I wouldn't be caught dead going 'you mad?'.

Then what exactly did the people you shot do? It seemed to me you were just shooting people willy-nilly. I was the HoS and the guy manning the cloner that round and I had the captain, the HoP, a QM, a scientist, the clown and others who I forget the jobs of come through genetics, and I even had dudes come through twice. Heck, you even tried to shoot me after I attempted to defend someone getting shot at, but because you were 100% invulnerable I couldn't actually do shit. You did take people to genetics at the beginning but halfway through it was other people bringing in the bodies.

As I said, the deadchat thing was told to me by several other people. I can't confirm that. But my point still stands: what crime did these people commit? Attacking you?
Do you not remember the beginning when I began my hunt for the guy that people were at first 'batman!' and then someone made a quip about killing batman, a movie quote I think but I digress. Then people, usually alone would come up on me and begin disarming me or punching me. I actually ran at first and gave them a chance before I actually did commit to shooting them. As for me not bringing people to the cloner it's kind of hard to take them myself when you were the one dragging them. And even after people got cloned they would vocally swear revenge and try to hunt me down and even then I hung back until they attacked me again. I should have ended it sooner than I did but I was looking for that pod shooter before saying fuck it and just talking to him directly. And as for deadchat like I said, I don't do memes so I don't know what that is all about.
I don't remember that, no - I believe I was in a laser pod at the time hunting for the Strelka dude myself. The issue I have, honestly, is that these people had no chance to fight back, and a result it was honestly really boring. You had an infinite ammo AK and were immune to everything, from what I saw - I hit you dead on with a riot shotgun round and it didn't do anything at all. If you made it interesting - I dunno, made more batman quips and gave people a chance to kill you, leading everyone on a wild goose chase while they got picked off one by one by THE BATMAN I would have not given a single fuck about this whole thing. I even called you out near the end of the round to come duel me and you didn't respond. It was just...boring, I guess. And got a lot of dudes killed, who had to spend time in the cloner.
Yeah but you guys weren't who I was after, that strelka dick was. You're right on the invincibility part though, although I was using that on hunting that guy down before the interruptions for hanging out in the halls watching people in silence. The gun for all intents and purposes was ironic for if I finally found him.

It was basically a gimmick intended to get a troublemaker gone sour, should have done it better/more fun.
I was the HOP that round but I was under the name "Green Man" for most of it. I walked up to batman and gave him a warning that I was going to try and fart on him. As soon I tried to disarm him he pulled out that AK and killed me. I had no intent on getting violent just wanted to fart on him. I was later cloned so I don't see it as a big deal. I later tried to stun him cause I really wanted to fart on him. But he took the stun and ran off. After that I killed myself and log off cause I was quite bored of all of it. You make it sound like that everyone that engage you was trying to kill you While I was just trying to fart on you. I thought I would give my point of view on it.

Quote:I actually ran at first and gave them a chance before I actually did commit to shooting them.

Like I said I gave you a warning that I was going to fart on you and then disarmed you and then you shot me dead afterwards.
Never said everyone at once. As earlier stated it was one or two people at a time coming up and punching me. There were several times when I simply ran off after being punched and had the guys following me.
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:Yeah but you guys weren't who I was after, that strelka dick was. You're right on the invincibility part though, although I was using that on hunting that guy down before the interruptions for hanging out in the halls watching people in silence. The gun for all intents and purposes was ironic for if I finally found him.

It was basically a gimmick intended to get a troublemaker gone sour, should have done it better/more fun.

Alright, well, I'm very happy with this resolution. If anyone has anything to add, go ahead, but I rest my peace. Thanks, Gorilla.
Well, like you said you did not intend for this gimmick to go down the way it did. Then as soon as people learn Batman was on the station they started a Manhunt for you. All in all I don't see this as a big deal far worse could have happen.
Eh, it was my fault because I kept completely quiet while on my search for the original dude. But I did take people to the cloners and tried leaving people alone otherwise. I guess everyone just wanted a piece of the batman.
Just my 2c: I was in this round (was one of the people who tried to fart on batman and died for it) and I don't feel this totally explained everything. At one point, batman killed a security officer who attempted to arrest him (fair enough on the officers part, because by this point 2 or 3 people had been killed by batman) which seems pretty insane.
It also feels hypocritical that if an officer killed someone for trying to fart on them they would probably be banned, but this was fine because it was done by an admin?
Like I said, the origin of the gimmick was to hunt down the pod jackass. And yeah, several people did mess with batman but I made sure they were taken to the medbay after. But I should have just stuck to punches with normals and saved the gun for the pod guy.