Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just found this.
Head of Security SS13 models for Garrys mod. To bad it's not with the SUPERIOR BERET!
Anyway, link

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =339730948
I was wondering when someone was going to dink around with the Gmod RP servers and make some SS13 stuff.

Looks pretty darn cool; would love to see a station map or something.
I make Garry's Mod comics as a dumb hobby and have been doing so for an embarassingly long time, I promise to make some SS13 ones if we get more models
Admiral jimbob Wrote:I make Garry's Mod comics as a dumb hobby and have been doing so for an embarassingly long time, I promise to make some SS13 ones if we get more models

I think the third screenshot has some Shitcurity models that look pretty good. I haven't done a full check of the workshop yet, but who knows? I think I remember a few SpaceRP maps, but nothing too popular and/or crazy enough. Garry Station 13 wouldn't be the same without medbay exploding and horrible disease and alcoholism, though.
Admiral jimbob Wrote:I make Garry's Mod comics as a dumb hobby and have been doing so for an embarassingly long time, I promise to make some SS13 ones if we get more models

Admission is the first step towards rehabilitation.