Don Geon (UrsulaMejor) HoS Application
Usual Character Name: Don Geon
BYOND Username: UrsulaMejor
Recommended by (if applicable): Bruce Hunt(HiddenDinosaurs)
Times Available: 6pm to 11om most nights, other times as mood and circumstance allow.

Reason for Application (300 word minimum):
A good HoS is a guy who, when you see him on the team, you instantly breathe a sigh of relief. When I play detective or security, and I see Sundance or Bruce Hunt is playing HoS, I feel reassured, and that the team is going to be cohesive, or at the very least, under control.

Even when I'm traitor, when I see that the HoS is the one that's caught me, and that HoS is one that i've come to respect, I know that he'll give me my fair chance to "prove my innocence" and escape/come back without being stupid or obtuse about it. When I was new, I once got caught with an activated PDA before I'd even got any items. The HoS was the one who found me, and although he took away my PDA and brigged me for a while, he gave me a second chance. Coming back from being stripped and clowned to having an epic laser duel with him later was extremely satisfying.

I want to be that guy.

I want to be that guy who tries to find alternatives to killing, I want to be that guy who knows not to take things personally, and I want to be that guy who knows when to bust heads, and when to give second chances.

Security Experience (300 word minimum):
I've been playing since Donut Station, and let me tell you, when I first started, I never thought that I'd ever have fun being a security officer. I began my term here on goonstation with more mechanics-based jobs like engineering and research; I loved the station, and it was my baby. However, I'd regularly dick around with being a gumshoe, and once I figured out how forensics worked, I realized just how fun being a defender of the people (and hard-boiled criminal catcher) can be. Naturally, i segued into being a security officer from there, and currently, security officer is one of my favorite jobs to play as. The station is a fun place, whether or not you're an engineering making a new jazz lounge or a scientist making the biggest bombs. Security's job is to make sure everyone is having fun, and to punish those who get in the way. That means knowing when to brig, setting fair times, being courteous, and above all, making sure that you're keeping yourself in line. I go out of my way to avoid lethal force, I make sure that prisoners are attended to and that they get all their stuff back, and I call out my fellow security members when I think they're being too harsh on a crew member. I'm not necessarily the most robust, but I know how to work with a team, I've got a sharp eye, and when I'm wearing that red jumpsuit, I know that I'm the only thing standing in the way of a station filled with toolboxes on every skull. If I were HoS, I'd do my best make the round fun for everyone; crew, security, and traitors all.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum):
Shrek is, as a movie franchise, meh.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I've recently got my first jobban from research. I immediately felt guilty, it's been appealed and withdrawn, and things are hunky dory now.

I might have some older ones I don't remember. Probably for doing shitting things as an assistant or whatever... but honestly, I learn to let that stuff go. If you do something bad, you get punished. The only thing to do is to learn from the experience and move on.
AHEM MISTER NEITHER OF THOSE WERE 300 WORDS i am ashemmed of you

That said, Don is a totally cool guy and I support him, even if he doesn't know how to count. He's the kind of guy who takes the game just seriously enough: Not so seriously he brigs everyone in sight, but not so casually that he just gets drunk and doesn't do anything productive. He knows how to make a round fun, and for that reason, I say he should get the beret.

ps learn to count
220 and 280. Don Geon fart in he own mouth: a shameful Don Geon....

Thanks for the support!