Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoes Ruin The Autoloom
I tried to fuse butt and leather together in the autoloom the other day, and when I put both of them in, I didn't get any form of butt leather after it worked, I just got the leather again, and the potential headwear was nowhere to be seen. The leather acted exactly like other normal leather too. I think science has gone too far, no form of machinery should steal a person's butt. That is a basic right of all humanity.

I didn't test putting the butt in alone, but I don't know why it would work in that context but not this one.
phart Wrote:I tried to fuse butt and leather together in the autoloom the other day, and when I put both of them in, I didn't get any form of butt leather after it worked, I just got the leather again, and the potential headwear was nowhere to be seen. The leather acted exactly like other normal leather too. I think science has gone too far, no form of machinery should steal a person's butt. That is a basic right of all humanity.

I didn't test putting the butt in alone, but I don't know why it would work in that context but not this one.
This is gamebreaking, please fix ASAP.
on further research, this appears to be a bug with putting shoes in, they delete any other materials put in with them when being converted into leather. I tried to put fabric and shoes in, just got the leather. Butts are faring off just as well as other materials. Still an annoying bug regardless.
Apparently shoes still delete anything else you put in there.