Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diseases from corpses
Just a small suggestion, I rarely see diseases on the station so was thinking of a way they could be seen more.

Corpses would be a good option, when they rot they could have a chance when you get near them to give you a disease.

This would make disposing of corpses important, so when everything goes to hell on the station and there are bodies everywhere people will start getting ill or if there's a body hidden in mainanance they could get ill.

This could give the doctors more to do when it comes to healing people as well, since as soon as a medbot comes along, their job is essentually redundant.
bring back pathology exactly the way it used to be!!!!!!!!!!!
Pathology how it used to be was really quite boring, and mainly used to grief from what i remember..

I read they're updating it, so I hope they do to pathology what they did to artifact research as thats much more fun now.
enforcer9 Wrote:bring back pathology exactly the way it used to be!!!!!!!!!!!

Old pathology was horrible and dumb, there's a revamp project underway at the moment.
Unattended corpses will probably be part of it.
B-b-b-but the amount of rotting corpses in medbay is a sign of success that medbay is doing their job. frown
might as well point out that bodies do rot even in morgue trays, which sorta defeats the purpose, so hopefully that'd get changed too
mozi Wrote:might as well point out that bodies do rot even in morgue trays, which sorta defeats the purpose, so hopefully that'd get changed too
but you're implying anyone ever uses them.
enforcer9 Wrote:
mozi Wrote:might as well point out that bodies do rot even in morgue trays, which sorta defeats the purpose, so hopefully that'd get changed too
but you're implying anyone ever uses them.
Maybe if they had a use, like preventing corpse rot, then people would use them?
Throw in food spoilage and we could have a freezer room used for bodies and food.

This could be p hilarious and awful.

Also someone gets locked inside and freezes to death.
atomic1fire Wrote:Also someone gets locked inside and freezes to death.
Yay!
atomic1fire Wrote:Throw in food spoilage and we could have a freezer room used for bodies and food.

This could be p hilarious and awful.

Also someone gets locked inside and freezes to death.

I'm pretty sure this is what cogwerk's meatlocker is for on his new map.
Yep, precisely.