Poll: should magic mountain change his stupid avatar
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
58.70%
27 58.70%
no
41.30%
19 41.30%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic Mountain
Magic Mountain's profile picture is frankly disgusting. Every time I see it I shudder. That is not the kind of thing that would be allowed in game and I don't see why it's allowed on the forums.
lol

ok i turned your complaint into a poll if people want me to change the goatse cake i will
change it to regular goatse
Doesn't this apply to the don't be a creep clause.

Pasting goatse all over the forums, cake or not is pretty gross, given that if somebody mentioned it in game, even ironically,they would probably be banned because it's pretty awful.

Also the site itself could be considered an internet meme given how infamous it is, so it's pretty rule breaking even for an admin (though Goons admins may disagree with me on that if they choose)
I'm pretty sure I remember an admin changing the singularity sprite to goatse one time. I thought it was funny but apparently they were a terrible person who should be banned forever!!!
Honestly the first time I saw it I was a bit shocked to see it. Its also kinda gross.
But I didnt want to be the party pooper so I didnt say anything, and its not that hard to look away from it.
Pansies.
Welcome to censored station 13

Brought to you by the over-cited 'don't be a creep' clause
WAHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH THAT PICTURE OF A CAKE IS CREEPY GET IT OFF OR I WILL GET MOM WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

MAN UP NERDS!
Wait, isnt Dass perma-banned for meta-gaming? Or did that admin complaint he made claiming he was is just attempt to be an attention whore?
did he put that there himself or was it put on him
either way can't say i want to look at a gaping bumhole when reading this forum, sorry magic
[Image: goatstar__by_buzzboom-d4nhns6.png]
I voted yes, just because it's completely disgusting and something that people would be banned for if they weren't an admin. It's just very, very disgusting...eugh.
When I first saw it, I did not see what it actually was, upon closer inspection, my eyes each turned 'round and told my brain that thy had to retire, because they had been abused. Its just gross. Please change it. Sorry magic, I know you love your penis cakes and all, but not on this forum. Please.
ok its gone