Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mugshots
there should be a database of mugshots for the crew-members on a computer somewhere. this could be accessible to security and ~journalists~ for hardhitting wanted posters/blatant slanderous articles.
An interesting idea, but this would basically be kryptonite to anyone trying to impersonate a fellow crew member, to say nothing of changelings. I'm gonna say no on this one, not because it's a bad idea, but because of how much it would hamper antagonists.
Uhhh no this would be fine.

Changelings take the physical form exactly how their victims had them, minus arms.

As for normal people you can usually tell who's faking. With this you'd have to run all the way over to a computer to see how x person should look.
...you know what, seeing as I'm usually the odd security player out for actually using the security records, I've changed my mind, this could work.

Though, you should have the ability to use pictures taken from a camera to update the mugshots. After all, we wouldn't want security up in arms because someone got hit with hairgrownium. Furthermore, this could result in some hilarious acts of vandalism, with the mugshot of the Captain being replaced with a cockroach or something to that effect.