Mentor Application - I.Sett / Prae Sett
Usual Character Name: Prae Sett
BYOND Username: I.Sett
Recommended by (if applicable): HiddenDinosaur, MollyMillions, others
Times Available: 8am-12pm PST at various times [depending on changing life schedule]

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):

Well I've always enjoyed showing new ones the proverbial ropes, though this occasionally results in my death (tried to walk a new roboticist through heart surgery the other day, it did not end well for me) and people between rounds are often asking why I don't have Spiffy Purple Text, and that would certainly make helping new people easier.
As to Game experience:
I've farted on jerk captains and bibles and promoted Clowns to C.L.O.W.N. : Chief Lieutenant Officer and Warden of Nanotrasen. I've twirled my mustache menacingly before detonating a deep fried transfer bomb (can you believe they used to fit in there?!). I've moonwalked in the alchemical circle of the biodome and thrown yowling staff assistants at yetis in an effort to make my half-dead, mostly frozen and entirely futile escape. I've made recursive cakes and Dragonsbreath-Port-Grog-chocolate cocktails. I've doctored an entire telescience squad with Super Heal Spritz ™ through countless harrowing battles before being left to die in the clutches of a lowly cave bear. I've ferociously torn my own heart from my chest in the bar in the name of science. I've consumed blood and windmilled the security as a Matchoe Mann Vampire, and I've interrogated the crew as a Buddy Cop Movie security member with the frozen statue of my once human Security Pal. "Damn it, we want answers! WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR!?". I've generously researched and deployed Telekinesis, Hulk and Xray to the entire Construction team only to discover that it prevents you from shooting guns at martians. I've crafted a bottle of spacewalking drugs for the sole purpose of getting naked and hammered out in the scintillating starlight of the solar wings by Mushroom Station's chapel, and done the same while drunkenly fighting off a syndie attack.

There have been low moments too. I've consigned the corpses of countless coworkers and comrades to the uncaring, cold depths of space as a chaplain of a doomed space station. I've been absorbed by burning and drunk changelings and farted on and supplexed by clowns. I've entered boxing matches with Matchoe Men and Werewolves and smoked the wrong end of a syndicool. I've eaten my own limbs off and been violently dismembered by abominations and mad roboticists. I've grown deathweed and lifeweed, made joints from both, and forgotten which was which. I've been blown up, set on fire, frozen, eaten, incinerated, deepfried, shot, lasered, irradiated, and turned into a golden statue and shot into space in handcuffs and nothing else. I've been around.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I had one once about a year or two back that was quickly overturned before I applied on the forums. One of the admins thought I was metagaming with some dork captain. TBH, I was a bit out of line that round.
Super-yes
Gnarly application and a cool dude, yep yep affirmative.
how are you not yet

YES
yes, great player who also deserves a beret
super cool dude who i'm p sure i told to apply like a year ago and never did, its about fuken time
I have seen this guy around a lot and he is good
Thanks, Fellas! Appreciate the support.
This guy is pretty cool. I've seen him help people in both OOC and in game before. A yes from me.
I haven't been playing as much lately as I liked to recently, but I seen this man around during my times on. I'd say yes, could always use more purple text around.
I say yes. This is a good person to give a purple name.
wow. Just based on your pro application, i have to say yes. Give this nerd that purple text.