Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taxidermy
During a recent round where a lion got locked up near telesci, I said to myself, 'hey, wouldn't it be cool if you could kill that and mount its head on your wall?'
When you skin a dead animal you can get its leather and also a head, which you can mount on a wooden plank or something and then stick it on a wall somewhere as a trophy.

Maybe make it able to be done with human heads too, I dunno.
With humans that's creepy as hell.
how regressive of you to say

it'd be fun if you could mount more than just animals though

like martians or wendigos or something stupid like cockroaches
Humans is creepy and awful: except maybe in the case of the predator movies.

For everything else. say yes to 2d hunterman game.

I once went to ice station for the sole mission of eating a wendigo. It was a stupid idea, froze to death probably and gave myself food poisoning, but I ate wendigo meet.

I don't know about being able to stuff a wendigo, or how that would even work, but stuffing animals for display could be funny. except bees. say no to bee taxidermy.
*meat

Me fail english that's unpossible.

I don't know how taxidermy would work in space but more npc related material things could be fun, maybe give captain a stuffed spacebear.

Actually if taxidermy was a thing I would stuff animals and make a museum out of it as captain at least once. Crew's orders is to go to telescience and find me some animals that can be put on display. Clown is the museum curator.

Also I don't really know why there isn't an edit button, except maybe to keep people from lying about bans.
On second thought it'd be okay if it was the clown. He's the most dangerous game.
If this is possible and becomes a thing there needs to be some type of traitor item related to it for the MD. Maybe only a traitor MD could taxidermy humans, and doing so makes them unrevivable? Maybe make it part of the safari kit?
Only If I get to mount butts on my wall as a roboticist.

Supplementary picture:

[Image: tumblr_me184oauVX1qhj8zg.jpg]

yes please
I could see this working with the whole QM Trading gimmick pretty well. Have another merchant who is a fan of stuffed things and will pay handsomely for well-preserved creatures.

The most profitable game, of course, is MAN