Mentor Application - Dylanhall34 / Dylan Hall
Usual Character Name: Dylan Hall
BYOND Username: Dylanhall34
Recommended by (if applicable):Sotrennel / Adan Burns
Times Available: Pretty much from 4/5PM GMT every weekday to around 10/11PM.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): Lately when I've been online I have noticed that there are a lack of mentors when I get on, early GMT usually and often no Administrators too. I am a veteran of Space Station 13, I have been playing since probably 2011/2012 and I have a lot of knowledge to offer. I love to help people and I noticed that I could post a mentor application on the forums and I decided I would, to try and help out the others. If I do get accepted I will not metagame with the information I may learn from mentor chat, I have a lot of staff experience on many servers and I can offer my knowledge to anyone that needs help in-game. I can assist players in many topics that they might ask, simple game mechanics, advanced game mechanics, chemistry, artifact research, botany, genetics... I have extensive knowledge in essentially, every job. I can help people learn about the arc smelter, telescience, mechanic contraptions, construction, repairs, engineering, hacking entities, pods/vehicles. Of course if someone asks how to make, for example "Initropidril" I will refer to the hint on the wiki, "Anything not good for your heart is probably good for this." and tell them to experiment. I would never "spoon feed" secret chemistry recipes or any secret recipes, I will give them guidance and let them learn on their own. I can teach people how to play as an AI, and even answer simple questions about every job for them. I know as far as I know all of the telescience destinations coordinates. I am also fairly sure I know the recipe to Vampire and Werewolf serum, I have extensive knowledge on most secret chems, rooms, food items, drink items and weapons in Space Station 13, this sums up my reason for applying and my current game knowledge.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):
None that I'm aware of but I have been playing for a long time so if I do have any previous bans I apologise, I don't remember receiving any.

Thank you for reading my application.
I've played a lot of shifts with him and it is usually really fun. we play a lot of jobs that get access to cool stuff like engineer, scientist, mechanic and geneticist.
From what you wrote I would say yes if I had ever actually seen you in game. I'm a little on the fence about this because firstly, I've never seen you personally, and secondly, I have no idea who those people are who recommended you. From what you wrote you seem knowledgeable, but I'm going to have to go with no.
Deszip Wrote:I've played a lot of shifts with him and it is usually really fun. we play a lot of jobs that get access to cool stuff like engineer, scientist, mechanic and geneticist.
Thanks.
cgrn10 Wrote:From what you wrote I would say yes if I had ever actually seen you in game. I'm a little on the fence about this because firstly, I've never seen you personally, and secondly, I have no idea who those people are who recommended you. From what you wrote you seem knowledgeable, but I'm going to have to go with no.
Hmm, not sure why you haven't seen me in game. No problem, thank you for the response.
cgrn10 Wrote:From what you wrote I would say yes if I had ever actually seen you in game. I'm a little on the fence about this because firstly, I've never seen you personally, and secondly, I have no idea who those people are who recommended you. From what you wrote you seem knowledgeable, but I'm going to have to go with no.
Wait aren't you Rite Krel? I'm pretty sure I've worked with you in Chemistry/Medical once or twice before.
I definitely recognize you, yes from me.
Weavel Wrote:I definitely recognize you, yes from me.
Thank you very much for the response Weavel.
who are you
Ebumwell Wrote:who are you
"Usual Character Name: Dylan Hall
BYOND Username: Dylanhall34"
confused *shrug
Ebumwell Wrote:who are you
A lot of you guys probably don't recognise me because I play until around 10/11pm GMT normally and I don't usually stay on later unless it's Friday/Saturday.
Going to redact my no. Watched him play a few rounds and answer a few questions in dead chat in a respectable manner. Pretty knowledgeable I'd say and a pretty cool guy.
cgrn10 Wrote:Going to redact my no. Watched him play a few rounds and answer a few questions in dead chat in a respectable manner. Pretty knowledgeable I'd say and a pretty cool guy.
Thank you very much buddy!
I played with him a few shifts, and he seemed to be a pretty nice and polite person.
He was also friendly and respectful.
Sotrennel Wrote:I played with him a few shifts, and he seemed to be a pretty nice and polite person.
He was also friendly and respectful.
Thank you!
Accepted.

Can't recall seeing badness coming from this guy.