Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the wrestling belt hold more stuff
Grenades? Nope. Revolver? Nope. Authentication disk? Nope. God damn it!
Doesn't it only hold actual tools at the moment? Odd seeing all belts were changed months ago.
Weavel Wrote:Doesn't it only hold actual tools at the moment? Odd seeing all belts were changed months ago.

Except for Mining Belts, which couldn't even hold Ore Scoopers (but other belts can???).
honestly, the wrestling belt is a traitor item for the most part, it should be able to hold most kinds of traitor tools inside it as it itself is a massive fucking red flag to search that person. If it can hold traitor tools it might as well be able to hold all sorts of other shit also.
have you tried wrestling with a gun in your belt

that's a bad idea

do not have guns in your wrestling belt
Marquesas Wrote:have you tried wrestling with a gun in your belt

that's a bad idea

do not have guns in your wrestling belt

I am taking a guess it's also a bad Idea to Wrestle with C Swords?
Why does it even hold anything? It's a wrestling belt.
Klayboxx Wrote:Why does it even hold anything? It's a wrestling belt.
I'm assuming its because Goonserver coding, by nature, is cancer. As one person on 4chan aptly said, Goonserver has more features than any other server, however it has done this at the expense of clean code and mechanics functioning smoothly.
Sam Guivene Wrote:
I'm assuming its because Goonserver coding, by nature, is cancer. As one person on 4chan aptly said, Goonserver has more features than any other server, however it has done this at the expense of clean code and mechanics functioning smoothly.
That's true for all server

What CAN they contain, at the moment?
Sam Guivene Wrote:

W h a t .
Sam Guivene Wrote:

yes this is what I was going for when I said that??????????????