Mentor Application: Xavieri/Mr. Woody
Usual Character Name: Mr. Woody
BYOND Username: Xavieri
Recommended by: SgtBriar
Times Available: Quite randomly, mostly afternoons GMT+3.

Reason for Application + Game Experience:
My reason for applying (in addition to SgtBriar constantly nagging me to do it) is pretty much because I actually like answering questions and assisting people in things they have trouble with, usually in after-game OOC or when I come upon a person struggling with something in-game. I remember the time when I had trouble not beating myself to death with my own shoes when I was starting out, all the help I got along the way really made me appreciate the game and how deep it is. So hey, why not broaden my horizon a little so I can answer questions people have through mentorhelp and help others enjoy this spaceman farting simulator?

I've been playing for little over a year now, easily paling in comparison to some of the other numbers in here, Cogmap being my first and only station thus far. However, I think I'm at the point that I know most of what there is to know about general game mechanics and some of the more obscure things. I think the only things I don't have experience with is making bombs in Toxins and more involved computer stuff (packets and so on and so forth). I have pretty good understanding how all the different departments operate and I've played all the jobs there are available to me thus far. When I was starting out, I was honestly a pretty bad, doing some dumb things, but I think I've grown to be a better player by now and I've learned from my mistakes.

I think I have the most experience with chemistry to be honest. I know most of the recipes by heart and I am no stranger to some of the more exotic ones either. Not sure if this marks me as a huge nerd or something but oh well. Noways I usually play as a Staff Assistant, because nothing else feels quite as right.

Previous Bans:
One dayban for spamming farts.
Knowledgeable guy who should definitely be a mentor.
yeah! mentor he
Totally smart and relaxed enough for mentor, but get out of the habit of going for the NTO "uniform" thing every round, it makes you look a bit dumb imo

only Dotty Spud pulls that off, fuckin apprentice cap
about goddamn time. also yes, this dude knows his shit back to front

agree with weavel tho, your beret is still inferior v
I've been on many a telesci adventure with Woody and YES HE KNOWS HIS STUFF. I approve.

However, I'd like if he could become just a little bit more friendly to play with. He focuses so much on his goals that other players tend to just be put in the background. This is a personal thing though.
This guy's dumb enough to be a mentor, yes.

By which I mean that he doesn't take this game too seriously. Give him a shot.
Yes, definitely, aye, yup, m-hm, *nod.
Woody is a smart cool dude. He'd make a good mentor.
Yes please.
Smart guy and cool guy.
This guy saved my sorry as a few times when I was Hos one round, quick thinker and respectable to be in authority In my case,
Ali0en Wrote:However, I'd like if he could become just a little bit more friendly to play with. He focuses so much on his goals that other players tend to just be put in the background. This is a personal thing though.

Would you care to elaborate on this? Only things that come to mind that might fit this were the times I was an antagonist or when doing some research of my own. I'm not very forgiving when traitorin', in that I agree.
Mr. Woody seems to know damn near everything about this game. A definite yes from me as well.
Accepted.