Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken Ass Chameleon Jumpsuit
The chameleon jumpsuit has a whole bunch of jumpsuits in its database that don't actually exist on the station, which is actually kinda neat. Problem is however, it doesn't seem as if the 'police uniform' actually exists as a decal and when you switch to it you just show up as naked.

Personally I think it's hilarious being able to run around nude but still wear your ID and stuff in your pockets, so please tell me this is a feature.
Yep, also it's missing a few things as-well. Like the hard-worn suit for detective.
Personally i'd keep in the naked suit, but maybe fix the police uniform and leave naked as an option.
when i found this bug in the first place i didn't post it on the forum for fear of it being removed.
Shoddy Wrote:Personally i'd keep in the naked suit, but maybe fix the police uniform and leave naked as an option.
when i found this bug in the first place i didn't post it on the forum for fear of it being removed.

Yeah it's really silly - I love it
While I'm at it, the Chameleon Scanner thinger can't display the decal for Spooky Dans, so if a traitor scans it they are invisible
A lot of old suits had their graphics removed, but seeing as how those suits aren't normally accessible by regular dudes outside of spawns, it shouldn't be too much of an issue.
Yeah, that sounds like the special admin-level chameleon suit that pulls from ALL coded uniforms instead of the safe list that the traitor chameleon suit has. Did some jerk spawn those and hand them out?
I grab the chameleon jumpsuit a lot from traitor PDAs. I don't seem to remember it having the police jumpsuit as an option, but I do know it has deprecated versions of the Head of Security's, the Head of Personnel's and the Research Director's jumpsuits. It also has the Atmospheric jumpsuit from long ago, the mailman jumpsuit and a few other cool suits to choose from.

Can it be made so the chameleon suit while EMPed keep its effect rather than being on a timer? It owns and I could just change the suit anyway.
Cogwerks Wrote:Yeah, that sounds like the special admin-level chameleon suit that pulls from ALL coded uniforms instead of the safe list that the traitor chameleon suit has. Did some jerk spawn those and hand them out?
...I like how it's possible to break those suits by setting them to the emp'd state.
Cogwerks Wrote:Yeah, that sounds like the special admin-level chameleon suit that pulls from ALL coded uniforms instead of the safe list that the traitor chameleon suit has. Did some jerk spawn those and hand them out?

No, I spawned it fro. My PDA. But after posting this that uniform was removed from the list!