Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pipes and Bongs
The Station has some herbs you can roll up into joints and smoke, but after the joint gets smoked, it becomes a cigarette butt and you have to roll up a new fatty.
Why not just have reusable bongs and pipes to smoke your plants? Just put the product you'd like to smoke in the pipe/bong, use a lighter on the pipe/bong, and then use it on yourself to take hoots from it.

Maybe make them a craftable item? Bongs made out of glass and pipes made of...whatever really.
If this becomes a thing, the detective must get a pipe in his office. It simply must be so.
How dare you! The noble detective has more class then to stoop to a lowly pipe and bong.Those are the tools of a hippie not a classy detective.

Now the captain/hop i can see having a bong
I know which pipe you're talking about but I legit think that if botany gets a bong then the detective, or at the very least cigarette machines, should get like a wooden smoking pipe, the one you see stereotypical lounging rich people smoke from in cartoons and such.

This could also possibly come with tobacco packets in cigarette machines which you can fill your pipe with.
Someone once suggested some kind of electric cigarettes before in the past. Can't seem to find the thread, but I think the rough idea was they could be loaded like hyposprays and would be flameless, thus not setting off fire detectors and igniting plasma.
Hey man, pass that erexite welding torch to light my plasmastone bong?

(There is exploding weed in the bowl.)
Add Tobacco please
weird I was just wondering why this wasn't in the game and now there's a thread

you should be able to craft bowls/bongs using crystal blocks from the smelter, or the wood-style pipes from bone chips maybe too
Traitor botanist item: Cursed Bong

Dumb Pubbie takes a hit from the bong!
Like, whoa man, you feel totally ripped!
Dumb Pubbie suddenly rips in half!
poland spring Wrote:or the wood-style pipes from bone chips maybe too
Or actual wood. Woodshop 2014!
these ideas are all great

e-cigs
cigars
bongs
pipes
etc

these are all things that would make being a botanist a lot more fun

especially a tobacco crop
The Wikipedia says their are other plants than weed you can grow/smoke in Botany. I don't think I've ever seen anyone smoke anything that wasn't Kush. With more convenient ways to blaze, and if there we're more herbs to smoke, the botanist's job could become something more than just pot-growers.