Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Speech For Abominations 2052
For years now, citizens of gross flesh monster land have been reserved only to speaking phrases pre-approved by the state.
This crime against free speech goes against the founding principles of the nation. If gross flesh monster land is to be considered a part of modern society we must abolish these oppresive and archaic practices.

Shamblers are limited to a few fruity lines about how they're some kind of higher being and how you should let it eat you. Unless there's some super-important reason to protect us from whatever horrible thing talking monsters causes I've overlooked there's no reason other than immersion (Which is not much of a priority.) to stop shamblers from running their mouths about being the boogieman and whatever.
Oh no, I've posted in the wrong section, ban me forever please.
let those gross-ass heads talk too
Perhaps increase the range at which Shamblers broadcast their voices so as to make sure that aforementioned statements of being the boogieman are better heard by the crew.
It should definitely have a unique speech pattern, with the sss's increased like a reptile and various other scary things, it definitely should also have more flavor text added at a minimum.
There's a price to being a nigh omnipotent unkillable godmonster and that is that you don't get to run your mouth off like a chump.

And anyway, can't you still use "mimic voice"? Quit being so greedy, lingnerds.
Mimic voice does the same.
I support abominations being able to comment on the flavor of the crewman they just ate.
I want Papa Changeling to tell stories of his time in space 'nam to all the little boys and girls in the bar
BruceHenke Wrote:I want Papa Changeling to tell stories of his time in space 'nam to all the little boys and girls in the bar

I've done that and my space PTSD kicked in causing me to go horror form and eat everyone

But yeah free speech for abominations would be nice
Abominations should speak in several voices at once, a monster voice and one or two random voices of people they've absorbed.
How about up to two or three people they have absorbed (generally their first victims) can choose to be another head when it goes into horror form. They have no control over the body but can talk and help the main host with tips and stuff. They can decline this if they want and just ghost. One more thing is that the host can "kill" any of the heads in case they get too annoying or purposely expose the abomination.
Zadeon Wrote:How about up to two or three people they have absorbed (generally their first victims) can choose to be another head when it goes into horror form. They have no control over the body but can talk and help the main host with tips and stuff. They can decline this if they want and just ghost. One more thing is that the host can "kill" any of the heads in case they get too annoying or purposely expose the abomination.
Or have the other heads just pop up randomly and repeat a phrase the person said pre-absorption