Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
medical borgs cannot perform surgery
i tried removing some guys arms as a medical borg and i was only able to repeatedly harm him

itd be nice if this were fixed so you can help out roboticists/people who done get shot
MediBorgs can perform actual medical surgeries like removing bullets and parasites, which seems enough to me. Would be nice if they could fix dismemberment too but you can't have everything.
babayetu83 Wrote:i tried removing some guys arms as a medical borg and i was only able to repeatedly harm him

itd be nice if this were fixed so you can help out roboticists/people who done get shot
Why would you ever logically need to remove an arm as a medical borg? It wouldn't make sense with default laws and could only end poorly.
Sometimes people ask for robot arms and I don't see why that shouldn't be allowed under default laws
Sam Guivene Wrote:
babayetu83 Wrote:i tried removing some guys arms as a medical borg and i was only able to repeatedly harm him

Why would you ever logically need to remove an arm as a medical borg? It wouldn't make sense with default laws and could only end poorly.
I started another thread about a very similar subject over here: http://forum.ss13.co/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3647

Which surgery tables were you working on? The ones in the robotics department or elsewhere?
the table in question was the one in robotics