Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for OOC during the round
I think we should be able to fully mute or turn off OOC during the round. As it stands we can only mute it somewhat, Mentor's OOC messages still pop up. I personally find OOC during the round very annoying as it can clutter the chat and make things in the chat scroll up faster. Giving the option to fully mute it would be great and allow people to play like they used while still letting people enjoy OOC if they want. Plus it cuts back on people complaining that OOC is on during the round.
Uhhh... OOC is automatically muted at round start.
Not anymore they change it. OOC is now on 24/7
Definitely.
Ed Venture Wrote:Not anymore they change it. OOC is now on 24/7

Jesus Christ.
Or better yet have a setting that it automatically mutes (mentor OOC and all) at the start of the round and then unmutes at the end. I do think that Admins OOC should still pop up even if Muted though since they tend to have important announcements most of the time. We need settings for this cause as is. It's pretty terrible.
Didn't there used to be a toggle?
Erev Wrote:Didn't there used to be a toggle?

You can mute it, but Mentor's messages still pop up and some mentors talk and talk. Like I said we need settings for this. Have a setting where it would work like it used to where it would mute OOC for you at the start but come back at the end. Or just make it where we could fully mute OOC would help alot/
Ed Venture Wrote:You can mute it, but Mentor's messages still pop up and some mentors talk and talk.
Hello yes that's me :c

An option to mute purple text as well as blue text is definitely the solution here. The problem isn't ooc, the problem is that there are so many mentors that participation is practically mandatory
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Ed Venture Wrote:You can mute it, but Mentor's messages still pop up and some mentors talk and talk.
Hello yes that's me :c

An option to mute purple text as well as blue text is definitely the solution here. The problem isn't ooc, the problem is that there are so many mentors that participation is practically mandatory

I'm not singling anyone out but I agree 100%. Mentors need to get muted like everyone else the only exception should be admins
The issue has been fixed. The thread can be closed now, thank you for fixing the issue.