Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LLJK 4 Survival Tips?
If anybody just runs up to you and says "Hey", bolt right the fuck away.

Chances are they're a changeling/traitor looking for an opportunity to sting/sleepypen you.
Winklabom Wrote:If anybody just runs up to you and says "Hey", bolt right the fuck away.

Chances are they're a changeling/traitor looking for an opportunity to sting/sleepypen you.

someone's paranoid.
Hufflaw Wrote:
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:Oh god what is this thread doing back here. Why is this thread from literally almost a year ago back here.
Well, did you learn how to survive?
I actually did, though this is more just me bemoaning how silly and inexperienced I was than this thread as a whole.

BabaYaga Wrote:
Winklabom Wrote:If anybody just runs up to you and says "Hey", bolt right the fuck away.

someone's paranoid.
SS13 is a game where literally anyone else you meet could be plotting your demise. Paranoia is par for the course, and there's a damn good reason why I and many others never let people get within stinging/sleepypen range whenever possible.
Hull Wrote:The point of this game is to play it, not to win it.

I wish more people thought this frown
always trust a clown
Ed Venture Wrote:always trust a clown
But never trust a clown who's removed their clown shoes. They are a disgraceful clown.
If you see a clown without their shoes then beat them up and alert security.
Ed Venture Wrote:always trust a clown
Befriend the clown no matter what. They can be a powerful ally.
Ed Venture Wrote:If you see a clown without their shoes then beat them up and alert security.
Soldering irons are also p useful for breaking and entering, and you can make one easily in a general manufacturer.

Discount dans chemistry can be dangerous, but you might find some fun stuff.
Be excellent to each other wink
Nubcake Wrote:Be excellent to each other wink
This guy knows his shit, I'd listen to him.
In a firefight shoot people before they shoot you. Using the END key makes your movement unpredictable the trick is learning how to use the END key and how to fight,run and shoot at the sametime
Eat all the pills that spawn inside the ??? pill bottles, they contain whacky healing chems!
ErikHanson Wrote:Eat all the pills that spawn inside the ??? pill bottles, they contain whacky healing chems!

Most of those pills contain polonium or phlogiston which are fairly dangerous. This isn't even a tip, its just kinda mean. frown