Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LLJK 4 Survival Tips?
Don't try and shoot over the pool with a RPG
Ask for help.

If Telescience has a portal open, ask what it is before stepping inside. Some zlevels are dangerous to even walk in without a spacesuit or guns. Mars station is super hot, ice station is super cold and void has ghosts and dead scientists that will attack you.
Tips for surviving: go into space and hide in a closet all round.
create a secret door to that one spot near the AI core thats just a single tile and hide in there all round.
spend the entire round wordlessly breaking into departments for all the best gear and never interact with anyone.

or you can, you know, have fun.
Dions Wrote:Tips for surviving: go into space and hide in a closet all round.
create a secret door to that one spot near the AI core thats just a single tile and hide in there all round.
spend the entire round wordlessly breaking into departments for all the best gear and never interact with anyone.

or you can, you know, have fun.

I dunno, this reminds me of that king of the hill episode where Chuck Mangione is living inside a store, which sounds like a hilarious gimmick.
real talk tho, carry an extinguisher and a crowbar, and put your internals in your pockets for quick access. This'll ensure your survival way more than being a gearlord, and everyone won't think you're a tool, so, bonus points.
Don't spacewalk long distances unless you are a careless fool like me. deepa derpa doo