Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add some flip-flops and sandals to the pool
just recolour sandals to blue and red or whatever
I like this idea. Perhaps there could also be some swimsuits/shorts that match the flip flops too.
I support this. I never see the pool used in much of any capacity, and it makes me rather sad. Any improvements to such an underappreciated part of the station get a hearty thumbs-up from me.
Add a pair of crocs. If you wear them, they bite your legs off because nobody should wear crocs unless they are named Mario Batali.
I want this so we can have beach bullies throw salt in some nerds eyes since we don't have sand.
[Image: ehe8Kr4.png][Image: Uig7mz2.png][Image: zgw6414.png][Image: ElROlGd.png][Image: 5zAkE5J.png]
[Image: rCCH8tM.png][Image: 8jiouiJ.png][Image: o2lqVAW.png][Image: 5kcffUl.png][Image: B0rQrmy.png]
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:I want this so we can have beach bullies throw salt in some nerds eyes since we don't have sand.
[Image: ehe8Kr4.png][Image: Uig7mz2.png][Image: zgw6414.png][Image: ElROlGd.png][Image: 5zAkE5J.png]
[Image: rCCH8tM.png][Image: 8jiouiJ.png][Image: o2lqVAW.png][Image: 5kcffUl.png][Image: B0rQrmy.png]
Add sand.
Hell, I want sandals just so I have something to wear when I've got cyborg treads, since any other shoe looks stupid as hell placed over the tread sprite.