Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HoP's Identification computer bugs
Here are some weird things I noticed while using the identification computer:

1. When changing people's jobs to Detective and Security Officer they don't get Medical and Med-sci access, with the Security Officer not even getting Morgue access.
2. You can't manually change an ID to open robotics, as the access seems to be hidden from the computer much like the armory access for the HoS. Robotics maintenance also requires both this hidden access and maintenance access.
Hufflaw Wrote:Here are some weird things I noticed while using the identification computer:

1. When changing people's jobs to Detective and Security Officer they don't get Medical and Med-sci access, with the Security Officer not even getting Morgue access.
2. You can't manually change an ID to open robotics, as the access seems to be hidden from the computer much like the armory access for the HoS. Robotics maintenance also requires both this hidden access and maintenance access.

Probably old code from times before both those rooms and those access levels were granted to those jobs.

In that vein, might be worth checking if the Janitor gets their Medbay/Research access.
I think the armory thing is intentional, but why it's listed is beyond me.
DyssalC Wrote:I think the armory thing is intentional, but why it's listed is beyond me.
i believe he was using it as an example
LinkDaWolf Wrote:i believe he was using it as an example
Yes I was, also I managed to test this:
APARTHEID Wrote:In that vein, might be worth checking if the Janitor gets their Medbay/Research access.
and turns out they don't! Specifically, they don't get Crematorium, Medical and Morgue access.