Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make labcoats not completely useless!
Give lab coats an extra set of pockets! Maybe also do this for some of the other coats (detectives, worn coat etc). Pockets are the only reason I wear a lab coat in lab. I love pockets.
You put the Isaac Kirkhope's dad's syringe (krokodil) into the labcoat.

You put the .38 revolver into the brown coat.

I think this would be really nice to have, sort of like how a derringer works. Maybe a new emote of *item hotkeyed to [I] might be fun, too.
Perhaps with the workbench you should be able to mix materials to get labcoats that are more then just overlays.

Like for instance got a reasonably nonflamable material? make a lab coat out of it and now you can play with all the fire you could possibly want.

Want to go face to face with a wizard? Magic proof your labcoat for science on the run.

Want your lab coat to take a bullet for science related purposes? Weave some metal in there.
atomic1fire Wrote:Perhaps with the workbench you should be able to mix materials to get labcoats that are more then just overlays.

Like for instance got a reasonably nonflamable material? make a lab coat out of it and now you can play with all the fire you could possibly want.

Want to go face to face with a wizard? Magic proof your labcoat for science on the run.

Want your lab coat to take a bullet for science related purposes? Weave some metal in there.
Why not some kind of sterility factor to labcoats also, wearing one gives a reduced (not as much) change of contracting disease as a biosuit does, labcoats are normally worn to prevent contamination from chemicals or bioreagents, however apparently the cuffs occasionally cause contamination.
I actually had an idea for trench coats, which effectively serve as a second backpack on your exo slot, but can only hold small (or maybe even tiny) items. Because you just can't be a drug dealer without a trench coat with excessive amounts of pockets containing lots of drugs.