Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paint dispenser
Can you make the paint dispenser actualy fixable now that paint doesn't lag the server to death?
I think its already fixable, it just requires more elbow grease.
Sam Guivene Wrote:I think its already fixable, it just requires more elbow grease.
this. There are a LOT of steps, and any single mistake has the possibility of killing you and/or rendering all progress impossible.
It also has, when completed, a really old-looking GUI.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Sam Guivene Wrote:I think its already fixable, it just requires more elbow grease.
this. There are a LOT of steps, and any single mistake has the possibility of killing you and/or rendering all progress impossible.

Really? Because I've manged to get to the stage of needing to add paint just by trial and error without any problem.
Yeah unless there's been steps added at some point you can do all the steps perfectly and unless something's been changed recently it'll blow up no matter what you do. I managed to fix it once many many moons ago and never again since, and believe me buddy I tried. I cloned the damn thing and tried. So yeah, unless someone can confirm something's changed, it's still unusable.
Crumplehat Wrote:Yeah unless there's been steps added at some point you can do all the steps perfectly and unless something's been changed recently it'll blow up no matter what you do. I managed to fix it once many many moons ago and never again since, and believe me buddy I tried. I cloned the damn thing and tried. So yeah, unless someone can confirm something's changed, it's still unusable.
I once spent a round just making clones of the paint vendor and repairing them, and at some point it worked. I think it's just a very low chance (5-10% maybe).
Ikkonoishi Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:

Really? Because I've manged to get to the stage of needing to add paint just by trial and error without any problem.
Yeah, that stage is the first part, it makes you think its so close when in reality its a whole mess of issues. But if you do it, its glorious!