Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring the clown back officially for every day forever
how's this for a deal, clown can come back when The Day the Clown Cried is shown in theaters
if virologist becomes it's own job it's gonna be the same thing
mozi Wrote:how's this for a deal, clown can come back when The Day the Clown Cried is shown in theaters
We demand clown! Can't stop the honk!
mozi Wrote:how's this for a deal, clown can come back when The Day the Clown Cried is shown in theaters

oh Hey I just saw that in my theater.
Bring back the clown and the clown tent, yes.
I've been asking this since it was first removed.

I want to be an officially sanctioned fool again. I'm tired of just being a regular poser fool.

Summary Execution

But seriously, the Head of Personnel should seriously consider rehiring the Clown. I mean, the HoS is back, right? I mean look! The HoS is right above this sentence! What about the clowns?!
Readster stop yelling at me about this like I'm the one preventing clowns from coming back, I'm perfectly willing to add them as a normal job but I can't do that without agreement from the other coders!! Yell at them!!! Exclamation points!!!!!1
AmosMoses Wrote:The office should be located directly across from the detective.

If this were to come to pass, I would have to hunt down the animal that made it so.

I would also resign my worn coat and hat.
I basically consider this a petition. Throw this at the coders until something happens.
The clown office should be in the room behind the janitors office. The office should also be a cardboard box.
Quote:ss13: haine ss13 * r14846 / trunk/goonstation/code/datums/ trunk/goonstation/maps/: <wonk> i say bring the fuckin clown back <wonk> Haine do this an i shall take the rap
there you go
The system works