Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring the clown back officially for every day forever
I am tired of repeating myself.
I like this idea ALOT.My only question is Will the clown get an office in the bridge?
Replace the HoP with the clown.
Make the Clown a random pop-up role on top of any other role like an antag.

You are The CLOWN

Clown PDA unlocks like a traitor. Order in horribly useless clowning items, a clown suit and a key to your office. The office should be located directly across from the detective. Everything should be placed in the office exactly like the detectives but wrong. A computer made of wood. A filing cabinet that moves one tile away from you when you attempt to open it. Permanently slippery floors. A pair of thermals that flash you and disappear when you put them on. A banana revolver that fires banana peels and a fabricator to make any piece of clothing on the station.

Objective #1. Don't die.
Objective #2 Board the shuttle with the chefs hotdog cart.
Objective #3 Cause a horrific workplace accident that results in the death of the Detective.
AmosMoses Wrote:Make the Clown a random pop-up role on top of any other role like an antag.

You are The CLOWN

Clown PDA unlocks like a traitor. Order in horribly useless clowning items, a clown suit and a key to your office. The office should be located directly across from the detective. Everything should be placed in the office exactly like the detectives but wrong. A computer made of wood. A filing cabinet that moves one tile away from you when you attempt to open it. Permanently slippery floors. A pair of thermals that flash you and disappear when you put them on. A banana revolver that fires banana peels and a fabricator to make any piece of clothing on the station.

Objective #1. Don't die.
Objective #2 Board the shuttle with the chefs hotdog cart.
Objective #3 Cause a horrific workplace accident that results in the death of the Detective.

There should be a ClownMate that gives you banana ammo put in as well.
Come on guys....don't derail an serious fourm post. The station needs more clowns
This thread is strictly for the serious discussion of the serious idea of bringing the clown back for serious.
HONK
As stupid as this sounds, what if we made clown a job only for mentors/Hos that way we can generally not have shitty players breaking the rules as clown?
Megapaco Wrote:As stupid as this sounds, what if we made clown a job only for mentors/Hos that way we can generally not have shitty players breaking the rules as clown?

NO! You just want to hog the clown to yourself JUST like you already do with the hos and his cool hat,His really really cool hat that i can never have *cry*
Bring back clown and put him back in his office that he doesn't have access to
The only reason clown was removed in the first place is some unfun admin didn't like filler jobs so removed it, however as we all know filler jobs rock

bring back clown
I like the idea of someone having a chance to roll as clown every round or so as suggested above. A PDA with a bit of pre-loaded nonsense for telecrystals sounds great.
Clown yes please bring back, but please give him an office. Preferably next to security, to streamline beatings.

Or maybe rather than an office it's like a clown dorm, if it's decided there will be more than one clown position available. They all start out with clown equipment lockers next to their clown beds, filled with clown gear.

I am of course being serious, because the clown can't just spawn in the dorms like a common staff assistant.
Spawn the clown in a random crate or locker on the station.